IGNORED

Free Marine A

Cambridge Batch Red

Taliban mistreat, British troops murder.

I think I see your agenda now. Thanks for playing and don't slip on your prayer mat.

Really? Picking up on the words I used is the best you've got? You know exactly what i meant and you haven't addressed the point. You're the one with the agenda

There is no confusion with what you wrote.

I will continue to post factual accounts of wrong-doings by people in the name of Allah. Wether you choose to listen or bury your head in the sand is entirely your prerogative.

In the coming years, the advance of Islam will be stopped or we will be swallowed by it. Living in the USA does not make you immune. They can fly planes, as you should remember all too well.

Agenda?

Of course I have. Having campaigned against attempted Islamic destruction of secular societies around the globe, I cannot just sit by and watch another culture begin to crumble.

So I post facts.

It's the only defence against Islam and it's constant propaganda machine.

For a defender of the secular way of life, you sound awfully like the arrogant, violence inducing preachers seen in many of the videos you and others preach. The likes of you and the likes of Choudary are cut from the same cloth really

Oh and just for the record, my issue has never been that there is a threat from Islamic extremists (denial of that would be burying your head in sand) but that they are not representative of all Muslims. But you keep peddling your 1 dimensional, blinkered bigotry and see where it leads you

Excellent weblink. I noticed the following comments to the article that I thoroughly agree with..........

Working in hell, Dubai, United Kingdom, 20 hours ago

ITS OK THEY WILL BE LIVING IN A HOUSE NEAR YOU SHORTLY AND THEN THE GOVERNMENT WILL SAY OPPS IT WAS A MISTAKE TO SUPPORT THE TERRORIST REBELS

David, Nuneaton, United Kingdom, 20 hours ago

And these are the people that Haig and Cameron wanted to support by bombing Assad. I'm not sure who has the least brain-power, Muslim extremists or our idiotic government.

PANAGRACE, BRUXELLES, Belgium, 20 hours ago

O mr Cameron another of your friends kills another of your supporters;

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507424/Horrific-moment-Al-Qaeda-terrorist-shows-enemys-decapitated-head-crowd-Syria.html#ixzz2kno6VDVl

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I started reading this thread before reading about the actual incident. I sooo wanted to be able to defend the marine as I have full respect for what they do BUT after reading the reports and hearing the recordings.......... I just can not defend his actions.

Yes If that was me...I would have wanted to kill the soldier/terrorists but that does not make it right. I know it's hard out there especially when we see footage of them hiding their weapons and then not being engaged cos they are unarmed and I know the taliban would not give a shit if it was one of ours BUT that is not how we do things and as such the soldier was out of order and deserves the punishment he was given.

I'll tell you what I would love to know, was this marine the senior officer on that patrol?, if not what did the senior officer know/do about this at the time?

As usual the non commissioned ranks take all the shit and commissioned ranks nowhere to be seen, I suspect commissioned officers are more likely to get injured in a rowdy mess night than in combat.

But the most reprehensible part of this was Brigadier of the marines stating before sentence had even been passed that the court should show no leniency and that is wrong.

I'll tell you what I would love to know, was this marine the senior officer on that patrol?, if not what did the senior officer know/do about this at the time?

As usual the non commissioned ranks take all the shit and commissioned ranks nowhere to be seen, I suspect commissioned officers are more likely to get injured in a rowdy mess night than in combat.

But the most reprehensible part of this was Brigadier of the marines stating before sentence had even been passed that the court should show no leniency and that is wrong.

Well 'Marine A' was a sergeant I think so he would have been in charge of a number of men. Though there must have been an officer out in the field with them, I would presume he would have been expected to have taken control of any given situation that arose, as necessary

Also, wasn't their commanding officer killed a couple of days earlier and that was used as mitigation against their state of mind at the time of the killing? In general I agree about the 'us and them' nature that appears to pervade the military, but I think when the poor buggers are out there it really is everyone in the shit together

We need to recognise that these things happen in wars. This wasn't My Lai [look it up] and we can't start using civillian moral precepts - like murder - in such extreme circumstances.

What would a helmet cam on a Taliban 'soldier' record? Not much I guess as they din't wear helmets, they hide in civvies.

You can't fight a war with one hand tied behind your back when your opponent is using two.

And BTW I don't support the war: I just think normal rules of engagement go.out the window when you face an enemy who do not adhere to.any concept of said rules. I'd rather see a thousand Taliban 'insurgents' die than one British soldier.

We need to recognise that these things happen in wars. This wasn't My Lai [look it up] and we can't start using civillian moral precepts - like murder - in such extreme circumstances.

What would a helmet cam on a Taliban 'soldier' record? Not much I guess as they din't wear helmets, they hide in civvies.

You can't fight a war with one hand tied behind your back when your opponent is using two.

And BTW I don't support the war: I just think normal rules of engagement go.out the window when you face an enemy who do not adhere to.any concept of said rules. I'd rather see a thousand Taliban 'insurgents' die than one British soldier.

Spot on, R.R.

Hang on RR, might be wrong but I don't believe the Taliban asked for Afghanistan to be invaded. To expect them to play by the 'normal' rules of engagement is pushing it a bit ! Don't quite understand your last comment either for one usually so sensible.

Hang on RR, might be wrong but I don't believe the Taliban asked for Afghanistan to be invaded. To expect them to play by the 'normal' rules of engagement is pushing it a bit ! Don't quite understand your last comment either for one usually so sensible.

Given our experience in Ireland the one hand tied behind your back comment, I would have thought was obvious, the IRA always claimed they were at war but every time one of their 'soldiers' was killed they claimed it was murder and by the same token the vast majority of Afghans didn't exactly want the Taliban to take over their country.

I don't believe the Americans asked for their buildings to be brought down by the Taliban protected Al Qaeda, using Aeroplanes.

Well I don't think America or the rest of the World asked for jihadists to attack them from a safe haven provided by the Taliban, Eco! They were given an ultimatum to boot out al-Qaeda, which was ignored.

As I said, I don't think the intervention was a sensible response, but let's not pretend that the Taliban are peaceful innocents. They took over Afghanistan in a brutal and ruthless manner.

As for my last sentence - when your country is at war, I think it natural to support our boys: Even when you think the war is wrong.

So have you served our country SX225?

Well have you SX225 you seem to know a lot about me? If I wanted to lie I could have made myself anything, but I'm a computer nerd and there's not much need for those on the front line, but they are needed to help train and support soldiers.

Hi mate - I'm not going to give out personal info on a chat forum because a stranger demands it.

I will however happily meet you for a cider/coffee/burger before a game and you can ask whatever you want.

Message me your number mate, and we will sort it, ok?

Fair enough chap. I'll see what I can do.

"Well have you SX225 you seem to know a lot about me? If I wanted to lie I could have made myself anything, but I'm a computer nerd and there's not much need for those on the front line, but they are needed to help train and support soldiers"

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/011-taqiyya.htm

Do you have a book Islam for bigots and racists. I'm not a liar however you are a extremest of the sort you profess to loath.

Don't think he has said anything racist. Is that your stock answer to any criticism of your backward religion?

Actually it is racist if you call any white Muslim convert a sub Muslim. So get your facts straight. And I'll think calling me a liar is personal not anything to do with islam.

It wouldn't be Britain if we didn't have a group of people we can turn to and condemn. The current bogey man is the Muslim it seems.

Job done for the MP's media machine, they keep the poor man fighting each other while their rich friends carry on creaming off you while your attention is fixed elsewhere.

The people who have stolen your savings, your wage rise, your pension, make you work longer hours for less pay and less holiday, keep you in work til you drop dead, screw your Children's education, provide sub standard health cover are not Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Eastern Europeans, they are the yellows, blues and reds that you carry on voting for, the elite schooled.

Archived