IGNORED

Free Marine A

Cambridge Batch Red

Well, nothing from the Lib-Lab-Con on this topic. What's the Labour Party view on this issue?

Well plenty has been said by all three major parties in the last few months about those two *****s. Personally, I don't think anyone should b giving them direct coverage; they clearly had some twisted idea of being 'rock-star martyrs' and right now every newspaper is giving them exactly what they want. Anyway it's now a matter for the courts....

....the silence is deafening on this issue of the imprisonment of Marine A especially as it was the Labour Party that sent British troops to Afghanistan to start with.

... as is the imprisonment of Marine A. Unless you like the idea of a government that over rules it's independent judiciary on a regular basis?

Well plenty has been said by all three major parties in the last few months about those two *****s. Personally, I don't think anyone should b giving them direct coverage; they clearly had some twisted idea of being 'rock-star martyrs' and right now every newspaper is giving them exactly what they want. Anyway it's now a matter for the courts....

and the coverage they are getting makes me mad. Complained to the bbc about their contribution and got a were just covering the case in the public interest. That is such a shit answer to my question of why are you not covering the counter argument to thier retoric.

Spot on R.R.

And at the same time deny Adeblowjob & Adebowanky the chance to spew their vile beliefs.

I agree and perhaps at the end of the trial perhaps the muslim council of Britain and senior muslim clerics will come out and say, they are considered no longer to be muslims and they will not be going to muslim heaven, they are headed to muslim hell and that is where all muslims who are terrorists will be heading, end of.

Breath will not be held.

This trial is disgusting.

I agree and perhaps at the end of the trial perhaps the muslim council of Britain and senior muslim clerics will come out and say, they are considered no longer to be muslims and they will not be going to muslim heaven, they are headed to muslim hell and that is where all muslims who are terrorists will be heading, end of.

Breath will not be held.

This trial is disgusting.

They already held a massive press conference, did a couple of press releases and the only people who covered it was the Islam channel. Go figure...

... as is the imprisonment of Marine A. Unless you like the idea of a government that over rules it's independent judiciary on a regular basis?

Marine A is worth one hundred of the Toff judicial lowlife that wrongly sentenced him to imprisonment. Our judiciary IS NOT independent as it is class based.

Marine A, a credit to his country........

marine-blackman_2755985b.jpg

A Toff judicial lowlife that sentenced him, a disgrace to the judiciary and the country that keeps his sort in a life of luxury.......

thomas.jpg

I see two more who were cleared have now also been named

Yep, soft as shite UK once more, make a mistake fighting for your country and have your name splashed all over the media, join in and allow some sub human piece of shit to abuse your child in the most unbelievably disgusting way and you get anonymity, yep that sums the UK up.

Yep, soft as shite UK once more, make a mistake fighting for your country and have your name splashed all over the media, join in and allow some sub human piece of shit to abuse your child in the most unbelievably disgusting way and you get anonymity, yep that sums the UK up.

Completely disagree with the people saying Marine A is in the right, still, but I'll avoid that argument as it's been done to death. Can't argue with the above quote though.

Completely disagree with the people saying Marine A is in the right, still, but I'll avoid that argument as it's been done to death. Can't argue with the above quote though.

I don't think he was in the right personally, but what I think is that the white middle class liberals who are the most outraged by this, are people who in general have never and will never be put into a position, where they might have make the sort of adrenaline fueled, heat of battle decision this guy made, our last Labour government at the very highest level, we now know sanctioned the kidnap and torture of British nationals, how many of them are in prison or will end up in prison?, the answer is and will be none because the tories will cover up for them in the next sham enquiry.

The point is we send these ill equipped young men into impossible situations and then hang them out to dry as a publicity stunt in an attempt to show the world how even handed we are and yet real war criminals are still in a position of power in our country, it's disgusting and it's the British way, somebody at the bottom of the pile is brought to book every now and again.

I don't think he was in the right personally, but what I think is that the white middle class liberals who are the most outraged by this, are people who in general have never and will never be put into a position, where they might have make the sort of adrenaline fueled, heat of battle decision this guy made, our last Labour government at the very highest level, we now know sanctioned the kidnap and torture of British nationals, how many of them are in prison or will end up in prison?, the answer is and will be none because the tories will cover up for them in the next sham enquiry.

The point is we send these ill equipped young men into impossible situations and then hang them out to dry as a publicity stunt in an attempt to show the world how even handed we are and yet real war criminals are still in a position of power in our country, it's disgusting and it's the British way, somebody at the bottom of the pile is brought to book every now and again.

.....absolutely brilliant post and that is the reality.

All this reminds me of what my Grandfather used to say about the men of RAF Bomber Command. Young men sent into often impossible situations against enemy aircraft and flak night after night to bomb enemy positions. 55,000 of them died and because of the outrage of lowlife white middle class liberals - who were outraged by the damage to German cities - they didn't get a memorial or medal until last year. At least Prince William and the Queen broke with the liberal establishment and lent their weight to getting the memorial made and unveiled.

Archived