IGNORED

Free Marine A

Cambridge Batch Red

Actually it is racist if you call any white Muslim convert a sub Muslim. So get your facts straight. And I'll think calling me a liar is personal not anything to do with islam.

I don't agree with calling you a dhemi though. That's not correct factually and is impolite. Not sure it is racist but is uncalled for. You have your reasons for converting. I'd have rather you became a bhuddist. Everyone likes a bhuddist apart from those Burmese ones.

It wouldn't be Britain if we didn't have a group of people we can turn to and condemn. The current bogey man is the Muslim it seems.

Job done for the MP's media machine, they keep the poor man fighting each other while their rich friends carry on creaming off you while your attention is fixed elsewhere.

The people who have stolen your savings, your wage rise, your pension, make you work longer hours for less pay and less holiday, keep you in work til you drop dead, screw your Children's education, provide sub standard health cover are not Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Eastern Europeans, they are the yellows, blues and reds that you carry on voting for, the elite schooled.

Indeed, the Oxbridge educated and elitist Lib-Lab-Con establishment representing politicians do the most to piss me off with the bullshit they spout via their Cultural Marxist BBC propaganda news and views agency. What really pisses the Lib-Lab-Con off the most in this country is the threat of the Trades Union movement to their cosey lifestyles. The lib-Lab-Con view is that ordinary workers must never be empowered enough by the likes of the Trades Unions to threaten Lib-Lab-Con governments. Personally, I thought it was marvellous looking back at how the Miners' Union brought down EEC loving traitor Ted Heath's Tory government. :w00t:

Anyway, free Marine A - who was just an ordinary but brave bod doing a job and putting his life on the line for an ungrateful government.

It wouldn't be Britain if we didn't have a group of people we can turn to and condemn. The current bogey man is the Muslim it seems.

Job done for the MP's media machine, they keep the poor man fighting each other while their rich friends carry on creaming off you while your attention is fixed elsewhere.

The people who have stolen your savings, your wage rise, your pension, make you work longer hours for less pay and less holiday, keep you in work til you drop dead, screw your Children's education, provide sub standard health cover are not Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Eastern Europeans, they are the yellows, blues and reds that you carry on voting for, the elite schooled.

The rapacious nature of global capitalism is hardly challenged by mainstream UK politics but the threat of mass immigration to UK public services and resources is real.

The rapacious nature of global capitalism is hardly challenged by mainstream UK politics but the threat of mass immigration to UK public services and resources is real.

The Lib-Lab-Con Oxbridge educated elitists welcome mass and uncontrolled immigration as a way of breaking working class solidarity - i.e. divide and rule the British working class. This may backfire on the Lib-Lab-Con elitists and their BBC propaganda newsagency as we are already seeing working class people voting BNP in many areas of the North and the Tory heartlands are seeing an ever increasing UKIP vote.

The Lib-Lab-Con Oxbridge educated elitists welcome mass and uncontrolled immigration as a way of breaking working class solidarity - i.e. divide and rule the British working class. This may backfire on the Lib-Lab-Con elitists and their BBC propaganda newsagency as we are already seeing working class people voting BNP in many areas of the North and the Tory heartlands are seeing an ever increasing UKIP vote.

Think ukip will clean up next year. They will gain the Bnp's euro seats and take from labour and the Tories. Do you know what the odds are for the next euros?

The convert follows a well trodden path.

People like him are sent to forums like this to 'spread the word'. Laugh all you like,but it's what Islam has done for 2,000 years.Unfortunately for Allah a boy was sent to do a grown ups job.

Usually the converts are tougher to snap, but yesterdays ranting and raving pretty much bought the curtain down on any pretence this clown had for being 'just a muslim'.

Usual MO

Mingle, chat, find out who has a handle on the ROP and how they work.

Let it slide in to conversation that you are actually a muslim - that works well actually, a lot of secular people just don't want to "offend" others.

Ramp up the rhetoric, try to convert

Engage and muddy the waters by sidetracking the 'debate' (sorry Rad - he did have you for a bit :laugh: ) down dead ends such as idiotic verses from the Qu'ran.

Any dissenters left? Bring out the racism card!

Then start with the abuse - and when the non-muslim doesn't bite........

Taquiyya and Kitman.

Befriend. Except our convert is after info. Where does the unbeliever work? Kids? Which school? Invariably 'anonymous' emails appear at these places and that's another dissenting voice tied up in BS for 6 months.

RG, myself Rad, and now it's looking like a whole lot more people ( good to see people reading and learning) know the end-game the dhimmi has left.

As I say, it normally takes longer to get one to snap the civilized veneer away, but once it wheeled out the 'racism' card, it was gone. C- Back to the Imams bosom with you.

If any of the Kitman was true - I would be very concerned that a raving Islamist had access to Soldiers information.

The onething that got me concerning muslims was a off the cuff remark made by a muslim cabbie. He said (this was a good 15 years ago) we muslims will spread around the world until there are no hindus or sikhs left.

Probably more to do with him being a pakistani, but he did say "we muslims" not "we pakistanis" said a lot to me about religious hatred.

The onething that got me concerning muslims was a off the cuff remark made by a muslim cabbie. He said (this was a good 15 years ago) we muslims will spread around the world until there are no hindus or sikhs left.

Probably more to do with him being a pakistani, but he did say "we muslims" not "we pakistanis" said a lot to me about religious hatred.

This is the first time in the history of Western Europe that Muslims have been invited in en masse. They represent the biggest Trojan horse in the history of Western Europe and with Muslim Turkey about to join the EU things will only get far worse. Just about every Western European country has or had the cross of Christianity in its national flag to mark it as Christian and thus an opponent to the Western spread of Islam. Not long now until Western European non Muslims are not just persuaded but forced to convert to Islam or live their lives as subservient Dhimmis in servile Dhimmitude under Islamic rule.

The convert follows a well trodden path.

People like him are sent to forums like this to 'spread the word'. Laugh all you like,but it's what Islam has done for 2,000 years.Unfortunately for Allah  a boy was sent to do a grown ups job.

Usually the converts are tougher to snap, but yesterdays ranting and raving pretty much bought the curtain down on any pretence this clown had for being 'just a muslim'.

Usual MO

Mingle, chat, find out who has a handle on the ROP and how they work.

Let it slide in to conversation that you are actually a muslim - that works well actually, a lot of secular people just don't want to "offend" others.

Ramp up the rhetoric, try to convert

Engage and muddy the waters by sidetracking the 'debate' (sorry Rad - he did have you for a bit   :laugh: ) down dead ends such as idiotic verses from the Qu'ran.

Any dissenters left? Bring out the racism card!

Then start with the abuse - and when the non-muslim doesn't bite........

Taquiyya and Kitman.

Befriend. Except our convert is after info. Where does the unbeliever work? Kids? Which school?   Invariably 'anonymous' emails appear at these places and that's another dissenting voice tied up in BS for 6 months.

RG, myself Rad, and now it's looking like a whole lot more people ( good to see people reading and learning) know the end-game the dhimmi has left.

As I say, it normally takes longer to get one to snap the civilized veneer away, but once it wheeled out the 'racism' card, it was gone.  C-  Back to the Imams bosom with you.

If any of the Kitman was true - I would be very concerned that a raving Islamist had access to Soldiers information. 

You are not educating anyone, you ignore the truth and replace it with lies.

YOU SIR ARE A MINI HITLER IN THE MAKING!  And I count my blessing's you're in Oz too far away for me to give a shit.

You are not educating anyone, you ignore the truth and replace it with lies.

YOU SIR ARE A MINI HITLER IN THE MAKING! And I count my blessing's you're in Oz too far away for me to give a shit.

I didn't realise that SX225 was in Australia; I find it very interesting (and I genuinely do) that too of the biggest proponents of the idea of the Islamification of Britain no longer live on these shores.

I was listening to 'The Infinite Monkey Cage' on Radio 4 (sorry for engaging with the Cultural-Marxist BBC Gobbers!) on my way home from work last night and this edition was all about 'Risk' and chiefly the perception of risk versus the reality. I wonder if that is partly in evidence here? They were talking about the public reaction and perception if nuclear power and that because no one remembers or remarks on the days when nuclear power runs without incident, the only issues that stick in the mind are those where there is potential danger. This is magnified by the fact that these issues happened abroad (Fukushima is the most recent and obvious) and our exposure to it was through the media. So if you're removed from Britain and you're looking for incidents involving Muslims, the perception of the risk of Islamification becomes higher. This is magnified by the general public not understanding statistics and risk and the media misrepresenting it.

An example used was a story in The Mail about how eating Full English Breakfasts increased the risk of pancreatic cancer by 20%. This obviously sounds really bad, but drilling down into what they're saying its really not. Firstly, you'd have to eat a full English every day of your life. A heart attack would almost certainly get you first. Secondly, there's the stats themselves; pancreatic cancer is rare- it affects something like 1 in 80. So say we have a sample of 400 people, 5 of them are likely to contract pancreatic cancer. If our entire sample group ate a full English every day then 6 out of 400 would end up with pancreatic cancer. Not really the story it was made out to be

So, with a bit of a divergence from the theme, my point is that perhaps a better understanding of risk needs to be developed? Risk is, of course, severity x likelihood and so while a jihadist attack in The UK is a very severe threat, it is (statistically) not a very likely one. Moving the terms of reference again, there are 1.3 billion Muslims in the world (I think?) so you would have to find a lot of in incidences of barbarity before you had a statistically significant occurrence or any kind of evidence of a pattern within the wider community- especially when if making reference to 'Muslims' or 'Islam' as a single entity

Anyway, just some thoughts provoked by an excellent radio show and some of the things written here, which of course is the point of a forum

I think the key bit you missed in that article by the independant "commited fundamentalist". I only bother to read credible source your right wing blogs bore me with their lies.

Your a committed, hate blinded fundamentalist! I on the other hand didn't get mad, I just decided to stop bothering to engage in any kind of intlegent debate and from time to time expose you for the right wing fascist little shit that you are :-)

Your mental and need help, you have never served your country I know this from this statement alone. You convenatly ignore the Muslim soldiers that serve and honour our country except wait its not your country anymore Ozzie. You ignore the hundreds of Muslims that work for our intelegency agencies and other government departments. You neatly put all muslims into a box stick a label on it just like Hitler did with the Jews. Its no wonder some of the sites you and rad follow have Arian affiliates.

I think the key bit you missed in that article by the independant "commited fundamentalist". I only bother to read credible source your right wing blogs bore me with their lies.

Your a committed, hate blinded fundamentalist! I on the other hand didn't get mad, I just decided to stop bothering to engage in any kind of intlegent debate and from time to time expose you for the right wing fascist little shit that you are :-)

You're losing the argument when you result to name calling.

Pretty much done here.

I really hope that the people who have read this thread look at the links, look at the postings, and make their own minds up.

Again, and I cannot believe it is true, if this "convert" works for the British Armed Forces, then it's probably time this thread found it's way into the hands of the appropriate personnel.

I am VERY uncomfortable with the merest hint, that this convert has personal information on past and present British Soldiers.

Cheers for reading.

I currently work for a bank, so rest easy, however please feel free to give your name to the right people, your mental and need help.  And I thank god you clearly have no understanding of the way our security services work, the last thing someone should give you is a firearm.

of course not neither generally do the USA.

To play devils advocate here. The Talibs, who will pick up their AK's, RPK's, RPG's and attempt to kill NATO, and or ANA/ANP personnel, at any oppurtunity, whilst hiding among civilians, and when the inevitable retribution descends upon their unworthy asses, they dump said weapons and stroll off untouched by infuriated troops under NATO and NATO ROE's. Fact.

More than a few NATO troops been killed or wounded by these incidents. I defy ANYONE to react differently under the real conditions of bloody close quarter battle.

POW's and surrendered enemy personnel have been killed since time immemorial. Even the armies of democracy in WW2.

Doubtless under the extreme pressure of combat incidents happen, BUT they are not war crimes. War Crimes are mass machine gunning of POW's (Baugnez, Belgium 1944) starvation of POW's (Germans,again on Russian, Jugoslav, and Italian POW's, 1941-1945) Starvation of POW's (Russians starving German POW's in the Arctic Circle 1942-1949..cant say I blames them meself like)

Mass murders, starvation, maltreatment & displacement of civilian populations, use of chemical, biological weapons (Some say usage of nukes in that category)

Some say Bomber Commands night blitz on Germany, and the US use of nukes on Nagasaki n Hiroshima are war crimes too. It can equally be argued that neither was.The Nukes use certainly saved numerous allied lives (It was estimated that two million troops would be killed and wounded in the projected invasion of Japan, based on US casualties sustained on Iwo Jima & Okinawa. My veteran father (RNVR served in the Atlantic, Arctic, Med, D Day and North Sea, and discharged whilst deploying to join the USN off Okinawa) who served right through WW2 certainly had no doubts both actions were 100% correct

During the endless geurilla wars in Africa between 1966 and 1982, between Rhodesia & South Africa against their geurilla/terrorist campaigns. numerous raids on terrorist bases attracted major approbrium from the world, but said terrs purposely placed their training bases in the middle of refugee camps, knowing terrorist actions ie the shooting down of civilian airliners, and massacring the survivors, would result in cross border raids. I know that this went on, and know quite a few of thse who took part.

I suspect the winners will always decide what is a war crime, and the loser is the criminal.

For what its worth I dont think they should be punished further. all of their carriers are over, and they carry the knowledge they disgraced the corps they belonged to.

Some say Bomber Commands night blitz on Germany, and the US use of nukes on Nagasaki n Hiroshima are war crimes too. It can equally be argued that neither was.The Nukes use certainly saved numerous allied lives (It was estimated that two million troops would be killed and wounded in the projected invasion of Japan, based on US casualties sustained on Iwo Jima & Okinawa.

I'm glad you've mentioned RAF Bomber Command. My own Grandfather went to his grave without seeing the long overdue memorial in Green Park London to the 55,000+ brave RAF bomber men that lost their lives during World War 2. Hardly a day went by without him recounting some story connected with his service in RAF Bomber Command. From what I remember my Grandfather telling me, these were extremely brave young men that often represented the only allied front line against Germany itself from 1939 right through until 1945. These men were war heroes not war criminals and allied victory may never have been achieved without them and their American USAAF bomber comrades.

Sgt Blackman has been made as scapesgoat for political reasons. Unluckily for him he was found out but I'll bet there were other marines who got away with it.

I certainly don't consider him a murderer, not that that's any consolation to him.

My old man ( god rest him) fought in two wars and on the odd occasion when he'd had a few he'd talk about some of the things he and comrades did and shooting wounded enemies was common place. It's always happened.

He's just got life. Murder is murder at the end of the day. You can't fight for Western principles if you don't uphold them

The problem is in the fact that our armed forces have been told to enforce so called 'Western principals' on the people of Afghanistan by known liars and warmongers such as Tony Blair. To me, justice would be served properly if Marine A was to serve no more than one month in prison. The rest of his tariff to be served by lawyer liar Tony Blair and the rest of the Cultural Marxist Labour Party arseholes that sent Marine A out there.

The problem is in the fact that our armed forces have been told to enforce so called 'Western principals' on the people of Afghanistan by known liars and warmongers such as Tony Blair. To me, justice would be served properly if Marine A was to serve no more than one month in prison. The rest of his tariff to be served by lawyer liar Tony Blair and the rest of the Cultural Marxist Labour Party arseholes that sent Marine A out there.

Don't get me wrong, Blair et al are to blame, in the same way whoever gave the order to bomb Dresden in WW2, or the order to drop the 2 A bombs are war criminals, absolutely. But at the same time, you can't shoot someone like that

Archived