IGNORED

Tony Useless For Palace

Major Isewater

• Admin

A marriage made in heaven for our favourite London team.

Exactly my thoughts, two groups that are perfectly meant for each other.

Judging by the lenght of time that they are taking to put in a replacement, I do wonder if Palace have literally ran out of options?

Only because we sacked him first..

He left rather than was sacked, and at the time we were 13th so mid-table and not in any danger of being relegated. The problem that season was that although we were unbeaten at home we had drawn 11 so not many wins for the home fans to watch (as we've had recently).

Roy hodgson had a shocker at liverpool... Now england manager

Derek bigmac had a shocker for us now flying high with Aberdeen

Felipe scolari had a shocker with chelsea.. Won the world cup and confederation cup

Need I go on?

Yes he was shite for us and probaly bad but that was over ten years ago, move on :laugh:

Sorry mate but a bitch does n't have kittens.

Roy hodgson had a shocker at liverpool... Now england manager

Derek bigmac had a shocker for us now flying high with Aberdeen

Felipe scolari had a shocker with chelsea.. Won the world cup and confederation cup

Need I go on?

Yes he was shite for us and probaly bad but that was over ten years ago, move on :laugh:

exactly......some people on here really need to consider if Football is the game for them with some of the crap they come out wth.....firmly established Stoke with the big boys which is a fantastic achievement

exactly......some people on here really need to consider if Football is the game for them with some of the crap they come out wth.....firmly established Stoke with the big boys which is a fantastic achievement

In doing so making them the third highest net spender in the prem whilst he was on charge there. he did a good job at Stoke but not that fantastic one. Most had sussed him out by the end.

In doing so making them the third highest net spender in the prem whilst he was on charge there. he did a good job at Stoke but not that fantastic one. Most had sussed him out by the end.

I despise the bloke, but you have to be insane to say he didn't do a remarkable job at Stoke.

I despise the bloke, but you have to be insane to say he didn't do a remarkable job at Stoke.

He did a good job no denying that, I just don't think for the money he spent he did a fantastic job. The football was awful and by the end you couldn't even say it was effective as people had sussed him out. If he'd of done as well as some people make out surely he would of been poached by a bigger club ala Rodgers or Lambert instead of being on the unemployment line

Archived