IGNORED

Sod Haters Out !

RobinYourHood

Just read on twitter that some morons took a SOD out banner into the ground but it was taken away by fellow city fans.

Top work

I don't agree with taking a banner, but it's their point of view. Since when are people not allowed to express their opinions at football? This isn't North Korea.

Just read on twitter that some morons took a SOD out banner into the ground but it was taken away by fellow city fans.

Top work

I don't think he is a very good manager and I would prefer him to leave.

I wouldn't take a banner in but aren't people entitled to if they want?

Do we want to be Cardiff and stamp out any differing views to the top?

I don't think he is a very good manager and I would prefer him to leave.

I wouldn't take a banner in but aren't people entitled to if they want?

Do we want to be Cardiff and stamp out any differing views to the top?

This, the manager's record, and i'll be kind and only judge it by this season, stands at 18 games and just 2 of those have been victories. Tonight's performance was far better but i'm not going to be jumping from the rooftops nor am i going to be super negative, we all want Bristol City to do well and under the current management we arn't so of course people may choose to do things like this.

Sod out, hes worse than Pulis if your old enough to remember him under your hood.

What i really dislike about O'Driscoll is he harps on about the previous game and how it wasn't all that bad, when we all know that Saturday was absolutely appaling, and nothing other than what the players delivered tonight would of sufficed. How dare he try to make out we are stupid for having a negative opinion of that display on the weekend  :grr:

• Admin

I don't agree with taking a banner, but it's their point of view. Since when are people not allowed to express their opinions at football? This isn't North Korea.

This is exactly the point!

EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion, if you don't agree with it, try being an adult and accept people have different opinions

It's a lot worse then pulis,

At least we won games playing poor football under pulis we can't even do that under this bag of hot air

I have a memory of nearly every Pulis home game being a 0-0 draw.

I used to travel a long way to watch at the time and I recall it being way worse than this.

Why a moron? Is it that you lot can't really bear the facts that we are an improving team and the thought that you and yours might have to eat Humble Pie, are you so desperate for him to fail just to prove a point?

How are we improving?

The team look less creative than at the start of the season and are a bore to watch. 3 wins in nearly 20 now. Hardly breathtaking stuff.

Beware of false dawns. All we heard until the first league victory was 'win and we'll go on a run'.

A promising performance, and I'm not a pessimist (I think) but in our predicament take each game as it comes. We need consistency and we need to build on the good work and not regress into our shell.

IMO SOD has done little to deserve, or earn, carte blanche to continue in situ regardless of what goes on in the pitch. Until we have some consistency I think his position should be monitored very closely indeed.

I have a memory of nearly every Pulis home game being a 0-0 draw.

I used to travel a long way to watch at the time and I recall it being way worse than this.

Better then losing most home games,

I hate pulis with a passion but for me this is worse,

Even with tight controls on budget our resources out match most in the league by a long way, we should be mid table at least not fighting our 5th straight relegation battle

Our form is taking us to the championship. JESUS BLOODY CHRIST I have heard it all now :/

I think some people don't seem to realise that with 40% of the season gone - we have managed to win just 2 games and find ourselves in 22nd place of a tinpot league.

But let's crack open the champagne, we got a point at home against FC Barcelona....no sorry Leyton Orient FC,.

Archived