IGNORED

Sod Haters Out !

RobinYourHood

Coffee is long gone Les - it's 11 o'clock man. Work started some time ago.

Though they do like their coffee strong here. Not big tea drinkers.

This is Somerset, old chap, where time stands still. Anyway, thought it was cappucino up to about 10/ 10.30, then espresso after this? Think that's how it was back in the day when I led the City into Europe. We certainly could smell the coffee over in northern Italy back then

I think some people don't seem to realise that with 40% of the season gone - we have managed to win just 2 games and find ourselves in 22nd place of a tinpot league.

But let's crack open the champagne, we got a point at home against FC Barcelona....no sorry Leyton Orient FC,.

What's your point? Are you saying that because we spent 4 years in the Championship we have a right to beat the team flying high in our league THIS season??

Here's some news for you,football doesn't work like that,ask a Pompey fan!

What's your point? Are you saying that because we spent 4 years in the Championship we have a right to beat the team flying high in our league THIS season??

He doesnt understand how football works bless him.

He doesnt understand how football works bless him.

Well i know that if you've played nearly half the season, you've won 2 games out of 18 after coming down from the league above, you've spent the majority of the season playing shit football, you can be considered to be in real trouble, you're the type of fan that will see us relegated if anything.

Yes because Peterborough and Wolves are a great comparison to us arent they? Keep them coming

No you're right, on current performances I think we should be comparing ourselves to Mangotsfield Utd - not the 2 teams who came down with us.

You're right though - this is an awesome season. I've really enjoyed our two wins so far.

"It's just like watching Brazil...."

No you're right, on current performances I think we should be comparing ourselves to Mangotsfield Utd - not the 2 teams who came down with us.

You're right though - this is an awesome season. I've really enjoyed our two wins so far.

Maybe if you turned up more you might see a good performance......

are you happy with performances and our league standing?

It's ok, because these people are the 'superfans' , who will stand by us whatever league we are in and whatever manager is in place, the rest of us who are shit scared that we are in total freefall can go and **** off as we're clearly not even supporters  :facepalm:

Cant exactly see how you can compare either Peterborough or Wolves to us.

Peterborough are a more stable club who sold a player for 8M

Wolves are still receiving parachute payments.

We are not a stable club or receiving big wads of cash.

Perhaps some are refusing, or just cannot bear, to "smell the coffee," the hot brew of reality. We are no longer what we were four years ago, of course we're not. But that doesn't becessarily mean we are now where we should be. I do think SOd has made a pig's ear of this season, really underperforming. I reckon he thinks this, too. I think there are valid points to be made on both sides of this. Or dog's abuse, if you insist

Cant exactly see how you can compare either Peterborough or Wolves to us.

Peterborough are a more stable club who sold a player for 8M

Wolves are still receiving parachute payments.

We are not a stable club or receiving big wads of cash.

So 22nd is about right for us or have the performances/results been poor?

Am I imagining the solid abuse O'Driscoll has been getting from behind him, game after game?

Right, you. That's enough bloody coffee. Get back to work. And no more sniffing the coffee

Archived