IGNORED

Sod Haters Out !

RobinYourHood

Yes but the fans who took away their banner were also expressing they're opinion! If it was the authorities that had done thus, then that would have been a different matter.

They expressed their opinion in a violent way, which in turn triggered a stand off that turned violent. Also get the kids out if the EE they shouldn't be caught up in all that nonsense.

Can you cope with the *****les? :farmer:

I prefer pussy.

Nothing wrong with Killkenny's confidence. It's his commitment and all round around attitude that riled most folks, I think.

Ranks up there with one of my least favorate City players of all time, not that he would give a shit of course.

ps/send Horace my finest ;-)

Kids have as much right to stand in the ee as you or I

I know I what you are saying, last night I just felt a bit bad as there was a young girl right underneath all the pushing and shoving and she looked pretty scared.

Hopefully this was a one off and tempers have calmed. A United EE is a much happier place.

I know I what you are saying, last night I just felt a bit bad as there was a young girl right underneath all the pushing and shoving and she looked pretty scared.

Hopefully this was a one off and tempers have calmed. A United EE is a much happier place.

Ahh so I missed your point my bad sorry,

Aden Flint and Same Baldock get much of the stick on here,

After the second half performance we should look to carry that on against preston but this hasn't happened in SoD's entire spell in charge,

People were saying the same things last season "its to early to judge DMC, We'll be fine once we get rid of the dross, We won't go down, we are improving"

things didn't and we got relegated, I fear the same is happening again, people keep going on about the high earns and dross leaveing,

Currently only Marvin Elliott, Pearson (long term injury) and Sam Baldock are at the club that can fall into that catagory one is our second top goal scorer the other isn't even our worst midfielder, and a long term injury that we can do nothing about,

This squad isn't good enough to compete in this league on current showing, this is the squad SoD has built, this is Sods fault we are in this postion,

What part of the 70%+ of the wage bill is taken up by higher earners restricting what else we can bring in. Can't you understand.

Pearson, Elliott, Baldock, Kelly, Kilkenny, Fontaine all high earning players taking up large parts of the wage bill, Kilkenny and Fonts are elsewhere but we are still having to subsidise their wages until they get paid off/sold.

Baldock only one who is worthy of a first team mention.

He has built this squad but with zero decent budget, hence what we have at the moment.

Some still just don't get.

Well fingers crossed with today's news this will be the last season with the east end in its current state.

it isn't about last nights performance tho' is it, its about 2 league wins in 18 and us looking likely to be relegated for the second stright season and our 5th relegation battle in a row dispite signing 14 new players

It isn't about 2 league wins in 18 tho' is it, it's about the last 2 or 3 seasons and trying to stop the rot after the disaster of the last two managers by doing things differently, learning from past mistakes, and balancing the books by spending less!

It isn't about 2 league wins in 18 tho' is it, it's about the last 2 or 3 seasons and trying to stop the rot after the disaster of the last two managers by doing things differently, learning from past mistakes, and balancing the books by spending less!

How dare DMc only win 6 games before end Dec; that's not good enough leave, its a disaster.

Sod you are leaving it a bit late to match that disaster.

Why isn't it about the 2 wins in 18games anyway ? we need to fill AG to maximize income and the worst win record in this div wont do that, we have to progress up this div and pretty quick or we will have the best ground in the 3rd div pretty soon.

Your support is no longer needed. Please keep your negativity away from this club. 

Diiiiiiiiiickheads 

I`ll think about it......................... nah sorry cant do that........I was here first

I find this thread rather cringeworthy WTGR to the vast majority.

While I AM staying away at the moment, the banning situation is part of my decision. While I don't think SOD deserves this job and his public persona is very poor, I don't 'hate' him as I don't know the man but don't feel his record is good enough while with us and his outbursts in public have been plainly laughable.

I would certainly be voicing my opinion which MAY cause a potential issue with the authorities and I most definitely cannot afford nor do I want a criminal record.

Wether I choose to return will be my personal choice and wether the OP wants me and my like there or not doesn't matter in the slightest.

Why anyone would tell fellow reds to 'stay away' is totally beyond me in all honesty. There are quite a few, long term, supporters like myself who are staying away at the moment and I would imagine that should be more of a concern shouldn't it?

I have the utmost respect for other fans views but feel strongly enough to stay away ATM as is my choice / view.

While I AM staying away at the moment, the banning situation is part of my decision. While I don't think SOD deserves this job and his public persona is very poor, I don't 'hate' him as I don't know the man but don't feel his record is good enough while with us and his outbursts in public have been plainly laughable.

I would certainly be voicing my opinion which MAY cause a potential issue with the authorities and I most definitely cannot afford nor do I want a criminal record.

Wether I choose to return will be my personal choice and wether the OP wants me and my like there or not doesn't matter in the slightest.

Why anyone would tell fellow reds to 'stay away' is totally beyond me in all honesty. There are quite a few, long term, supporters like myself who are staying away at the moment and I would imagine that should be more of a concern shouldn't it?

I have the utmost respect for other fans views but feel strongly enough to stay away ATM as is my choice / view.

Well parking has been less of a problem lately so...uh..thanks!

I would certainly be voicing my opinion which MAY cause a potential issue with the authorities and I most definitely cannot afford nor do I want a criminal record.

plus 1

What part of the 70%+ of the wage bill is taken up by higher earners restricting what else we can bring in. Can't you understand.

Pearson, Elliott, Baldock, Kelly, Kilkenny, Fontaine all high earning players taking up large parts of the wage bill, Kilkenny and Fonts are elsewhere but we are still having to subsidise their wages until they get paid off/sold.

Baldock only one who is worthy of a first team mention.

He has built this squad but with zero decent budget, hence what we have at the moment.

Some still just don't get.

The part that Kilkenny and fontaine currently are not at the club so we won't be picking up all their wages also kilkenny leaves in 1 month 1 weeks time,

the fact Kelly was signed while we were reducing wages so wouldn't be on the astronomical wages elliot was on, the fact they all took a 50% wage cut when we got relegated

what part of that don't you understand............

Archived