IGNORED

Sod Haters Out !

RobinYourHood

Right, you. That's enough bloody coffee. Get back to work. And no more sniffing the coffee

I've been brought a coffee by some in the office Les - nice people but terrible English mind you.

You could start your car on this stuff. They seem to think milk is for Jessies...

In the bread and butter, not against Palace Reserves, League 2 trash (where we will be under this manager soon), Bradford was ok but riddled with mistakes and we decided to turn up against Wolves far too late and we still lost :facepalm:

I'm not saying it's been great, but the over exaggeration is a bit much on here now. Comparisons to pulis etc, it's just embarrassing that people can't retain their composure and talk sensibly, as evidenced by the Neanderthal threatening to come round someone's house on this very thread.

I'm not saying it's been great, but the over exaggeration is a bit much on here now. Comparisons to pulis etc, it's just embarrassing that people can't retain their composure and talk sensibly, as evidenced by the Neanderthal threatening to come round someone's house on this very thread.

On a par with the person who punched someone (if the story is true) infront of his child because he chose to take a 'SOD OUT' banner, people react in different ways, perhaps it's to do with personality, but i can't remember things being this bad since i've been watching City which started in around 2001, people were quick to call a club legend like Brian Tinnion all sorts of names when he was failing yet this tosspot has the run of Ashton Gate it seems, crazy.

I think 99% of the time people can retain composure and discuss sensibly.

I think everyone - unless they are categorically insane - has been disappointed with this season.

When I hear my youngsters moan that Reading are looking like dropping out of the play off places - I feel like dragging them down to AG to see what real disappointment is.

On a par with the person who punched someone (if the story is true) infront of his child because he chose to take a 'SOD OUT' banner, people react in different ways, perhaps it's to do with personality, but i can't remember things being this bad since i've been watching City which started in around 2001, people were quick to call a club legend like Brian Tinnion all sorts of names when he was failing yet this tosspot has the run of Ashton Gate it seems, crazy.

Yeah, or on a par with calling sod a tosspot.

Crazy indeed.

My Italiano gets me by, but it's a little bit pigeon.

I tell you what, they've got the recruitment policy bang on mind, lovely Italian lasses in here.

Little bit of Inter-AC rivalry as well. I wonder if they ban people for life too?

They do when fans throw flaming scooters off a tier to rival fans below.. how they got a scooter into the ground in the first place is beyond me.

I think 99% of the time people can retain composure and discuss sensibly.

I think everyone - unless they are categorically insane - has been disappointed with this season.

When I hear my youngsters moan that Reading are looking like dropping out of the play off places - I feel like dragging them down to AG to see what real disappointment is.

Really? You're one of the worst culprits. You ignore requests to prove your ignorant points. You bleet endlessly about the same stuff claiming every game you've seen this season is "the worst everrrrrrr" you have a ridiculous expectation level to the point you're arrogant and dismissive of every other team we play.

When did you start supporting BCFC? I'm 22 and even I know that this is our level, has always been our level and unless we rebuild this faltering club from the bottom it will always be our level. Whether we struggle at our level for a few seasons or not whilst the overhaul of all club infrastructures takes place is really here nor there.

Of course we are all disappointed. Being disappointed doesn't mean you should lose all faith and self control and spend your entire life whining inanely about things beyond your control (or in your case, until some evidence is provided, things that do not exist)

Well i take great offence to that dimwit saying that 'our' (that's me and you) judgement was clouded on Saturday because we didn't win, when infact it was shit, absolute shit.

I didn't make it. Had a tournament with the kids.

My dad's a negative bastard sometimes, really isn't that keen on SOD, but he couldn't for the life of him understand the negativity surrounding the performance. No long balls he said, tried to keep the ball and fell short. Lost to an undeserved error again.

I'll trust him, if that's ok.

You'll find my discussion is always sensible, rational and composed Jordan.

I am still waiting for how you think we can be compared or even have the same ambitions this season as Wolves or Peterborough. You like to continually state that fact we all got relegated together and how well they are doing compared to us...

Archived