IGNORED

Warnock Not On Talksport....

bemmyredjeff

Christ you all moaned about the boring negative football under SOD and wish for Warnock. Can't make it up.

Hilarious isn't it? Then there are those who say they want continuity so we should appoint Warnock when the bloke will retire within two years. Completely pointless and a short term fix. Not to mention he's a dinosaur.

Yes I can really see Warnock fitting into the forward thinking ethos that the club has put in place. He is straight talking isn't he, no contradictions in this man is there? He is not a dinosaur that thinks the players are his play things, never employed players like el hadji diouf after calling him a "sewer rat"? No that's right you know what you are getting with him and can believe every word he says.

No he is the right man for the job, everyone will love his moaning oh and don't forget, he runs up and down the touchline shouting nonsense, that always helps too.

I despair. But then it would help me finally wash my hands of this club.

Yes I can really see Warnock fitting into the forward thinking ethos that the club has put in place. He is straight talking isn't he, no contradictions in this man is there? He is not a dinosaur that thinks the players are his play things, never employed players like el hadji diouf after calling him a "sewer rat"? No that's right you know what you are getting with him and can believe every word he says.

No he is the right man for the job, everyone will love his moaning oh and don't forget, he runs up and down the touchline shouting nonsense, that always helps too.

I despair. But then it would help me finally wash my hands of this club.

Would it just sum up our backward thinking board and fans though! They'd cream themselves about it too.

Hilarious isn't it? Then there are those who say they want continuity so we should appoint Warnock when the bloke will retire within two years. Completely pointless and a short term fix. Not to mention he's a dinosaur.

The fact that he will retire in two years is a plus point.  What City want at the moment is basic survival to avoid the drop to league 1.  Next year, hopefully, a bit of progress and stability.  Then he could retire and hand over the teamto someone else to take it a stage further.

P.S.  Has anyone seen him at the Avon Gorge Hotel?

He actually motivates something sod definitely couldn't do. Right now we need someone to lift these players and give them some belief or we will be in the. basement league next season.

Oh and think he can get us out of this league as well via promotion next season. Just look at his record.

No he has a record of playing hoofball and spending big money on journeymen instead of using and developing youth.

Perfect for the boards strategy. Amazed he hasn't been appointed already.

That's not true. He had a really good team of youngsters at Sheffield United. Ask England centre half Phil Jaglieka what Warnock did for his career.

The fact that he will retire in two years is a plus point.  What City want at the moment is basic survival to avoid the drop to league 1.  Next year, hopefully, a bit of progress and stability.  Then he could retire and hand over the teamto someone else to take it a stage further.

........... I've got some bad news

That's not true. He had a really good team of youngsters at Sheffield United. Ask England centre half Phil Jaglieka what Warnock did for his career.

That was what...7/8 years ago?

His record at his last three clubs has been a win rate of 37% so about the same as SOD overall including his dismal spell here. Not quite the messiah he's claimed to be by a few on here

If he keeps us up and gets us promoted say after 2-3 seasons here is that better or worse for Bristol City football club long term?

That's alot of 'ifs' and neither of us have a crystal ball so I couldn't tell you. The guys close to retirement anyway so its going to be a 18-24 month appointment anyway if it were to happen, which is still short term territory.

No he has a record of playing hoofball and spending big money on journeymen instead of using and developing youth.

Perfect for the boards strategy. Amazed he hasn't been appointed already.

To be fair thats not true, I am no way a fan of him coming here but at Palace he played and brought through Victor Moses, John Bostock, Lee Hills, Sean Scannell to his first season, if you read his autobiography he talks about bringing through the youth and if youre good enough youre old enough to play

That was what...7/8 years ago?

His record at his last three clubs has been a win rate of 37% so about the same as SOD overall including his dismal spell here. Not quite the messiah he's claimed to be by a few on here

QPR wanted success quickly and that's exactly what he gave them.

As for his win percentage a lot of those games are in the premier league with a newly promoted team that's not bad. SODs was a lot worse than that here also?

Archived