IGNORED

New Manager Announced

BristolGFXCity

New manager has been announced. No source is available because John needs to take the team for at least two matches before the manager is officially announced but early today Steve Cotterill has signed not known for how long but is Bristol City's new manager. Don't ask how I know but thought I'd tell everyone because we deserve to know.

New manager has been announced. No source is available because John needs to take the team for at least two matches before the manager is officially announced but early today Steve Cotterill has signed not known for how long but is Bristol City's new manager. Don't ask how I know but thought I'd tell everyone because we deserve to know.

"New manager has been announced"?? But not announced yet!

You gasheads aren't very clever are you.

"New manager has been announced"?? But not announced yet!

You gasheads aren't very clever are you.

. First off, I'm not a gas head, had a season ticket in the Williams for over 15 years now and my brother works behind the scenes and can I can guarantee you Steve is the next manager of Bristol City. Put your bets on now lads and make abit of money. I already have.

. First off, I'm not a gas head, had a season ticket in the Williams for over 15 years now and my brother works behind the scenes and can I can guarantee you Steve is the next manager of Bristol City. Put your bets on now lads and make abit of money. I already have.

I'm not doubting you,It is the kind of appointment I would expect.

Time will tell if you are telling the truth. People are quick to jump on people who have info they themselves cannot get, others on here have been belittled on here in the past, even when offering up contacts occasionally.

If it is true we will find out soon enough.You will either be right or made to look a fool.  I have no reasons to doubt you.  But I suspect your brother may not be to pleased.  BCFC now can look back at season ticket holders over 15 years and match up surnames.

Show us a screen shot of that bet and you will probably be believed..

The bit that makes me a bit doubtful about this is I don't really understand why John Pemberton has to be in charge for two matches.  That doesn't ring true to me purely because I can't see a plausible reason for it.   What's the logic here?

Club don't want to appear to be rushing into a decision to pull the wool over the fans eyes,,  that would be my guess.

Ok,so our new manager has signed a contract and everyone who works at the club is aware of it.

But........... he's not going to be announced until the week after next.

I believe you, I really do....................,,,

Ok,so our new manager has signed a contract and everyone who works at the club is aware of it.

But........... he's not going to be announced until the week after next.

I believe you, I really do....................,,,

...and as staff weren't working today JL rang them with this nugget of secret info...

Archived