IGNORED

New Manager Announced

BristolGFXCity

Probably already been mentioned:-

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Steve-Cotterill-odds-Bristol-City-head-coach/story-20244978-detail/story.html

Friend of The Ghost and managed under Keith B at Florist..

I sincerely hope this is NOT reason to appoint a Hoof Ball manager and one that would defy ALL the credentials of Zeee cinq Pillarzzz including a new stadium because we would not need one with paltry crowds coming to watch dross football. Arghhh... maybe that is the 'cunning' plan of the 'board' after all getting an auto promotion back from League 2 would be a good thing for his CV

As for Appleton?... I think I would rather have hoof ball and that is truly saying something.

So Cotterill is a close friend of our chairmans (is Dawe our chairman? Don't even know who's who on our board anymore) and there's been things on twitter that someone that used to work for the club has said that JL is running the club like he's playing Championship Manager.

I'm fearing for the future

Probably already been mentioned:-

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Steve-Cotterill-odds-Bristol-City-head-coach/story-20244978-detail/story.html

Friend of The Ghost and managed under Keith B at Florist..

I sincerely hope this is NOT reason to appoint a Hoof Ball manager and one that would defy ALL the credentials of Zeee cinq Pillarzzz including a new stadium because we would not need one with paltry crowds coming to watch dross football. Arghhh... maybe that is the 'cunning' plan of the 'board' after all getting an auto promotion back from League 2 would be a good thing for his CV

As for Appleton?... I think I would rather have hoof ball and that is truly saying something.

This is Stockhausen again, there is only speculation and betting odds within that piece, not a shred of fact, of course that is not to say it won't happen, but I predict another PR disaster on the horizon, should he get the job.

Archived