IGNORED

New Manager Announced

BristolGFXCity

He's got 5 votes out of nearly 400 in the manager poll,will be a popular choice then................

And as much as people say the opinions here are not the opinions of the majority, that is a pretty big audience to glean data from.  I wouldn't mind betting if you canvassed AG, the result would be quite similar

i'v heard a wisper (can't revel the sorce} that the next head coach is going to be

no f...er that's been mentioned and tomorrow morning he'll be 2/11 then drifting to 1/2  before really going on the slide,100/1

then after iv had my 50quid on, he takes the job.

when I pick up my winnings, i'll let you in on the inside track!!

i'v heard a wisper (can't revel the sorce} that the next head coach is going to be

Boris Johnson?

no f...er that's been mentioned and tomorrow morning he'll be 2/11 then drifting to 1/2 before really going on the slide,100/1

then after iv had my 50quid on, he takes the job.

when I pick up my winnings, i'll let you in on the inside track!!

New manager has been announced. No source is available because John needs to take the team for at least two matches before the manager is officially announced but early today Steve Cotterill has signed not known for how long but is Bristol City's new manager. Don't ask how I know but thought I'd tell everyone because we deserve to know.

You, like me, must have loved it when Joe Bryan caressed that ball, with his right foot, into the top corner of those sad bastard's net, eh?

If true, I would like to hear what the board think he has that sod hasn't. Seems to be getting a negative reaction all round which says it all really.

Are the board making their decisions under the influence of alcohol? Started Xmas early have they with a little too much cherry?

For all our sakes I hope they make the right appointment. Shit will hit the fan I'm sure if they appoint cotterill

Archived