IGNORED

From Forest Fans

And Its Smith

Not read it but can guess the content.

As Forest fans told us we were getting a good 'un in SOD, perhaps their views are not that accurate?

i saw a thread on him as well. Not many thought he was any good either.

The best thing he did was bring SOD into his setup and the day he left.

Where the **** does that leave us?

Everything points to this being a disaster, so in true football form, he will keep us up and then kick on to make a late surge into the play offs and be revered by all at AG. :blink:

Oh and he wears a silly gold necklace.

I think that has to be one of the most singular damning reports on any player/manager iv ever seen! I was actually prepared to make up my own mind abotu Cotterill when he came here untill I read that..... If you have any shred of positivity left I urge you not to click on that link.

Dont say i didnt warn you!

This one cracked me up !

I can't laugh.

My heart goes out to you. No one deserves him.

Suffice to say, if you thought O'Driscoll's after game press conferences were a blast wait until you hear Cotternil tell you that 'We'd have won that 1-0 if they hadn't scored 2'!

Best thing he did was get O'Driscoll in as coach because they seemed to create much more than the sum of their parts together.

The worst thing he did was sign on the dotted line.

As for style? You need to have a word with local air traffic control so they can put an exclusion zone around your ground so no planes get hit by footballs.

The one thing that stands out for me and what I noticed from watching his interviews, is that he comes across as not being very intelligent and 'one of the lads'... seems we've gone from one extreme to another.

It only backs up my theory that SL and the board want a lap dog, someone they can manipulate and tell what to do.

I really do fear the worst...

Can't wait for the first anti Cotterill thread from those who lambasted SOD

This has all the hallmarks of a calamity in the making.

Can't it transpire that neither were right for the job?

Not read it but can guess the content.

As Forest fans told us we were getting a good 'un in SOD, perhaps their views are not that accurate?

You really do need to read it, if you have a strong stomach. I was reasonably hopeful that he wasn't as bad as people were making out before I looked, now I'm heading towards the suspension bridge. Ive Nothing against the bloke personally as I've said elsewhere , but his style and brand of football doesn't fit in with what I like to see.

It seems it's hoofball, excuses, big ego, poor decisions, stubborness and things only stabilised because of Sod. Seems he played Harewood though!

You really do need to read it, if you have a strong stomach. I was reasonably hopeful that he wasn't as bad as people were making out before I looked, now I'm heading towards the suspension bridge. Ive Nothing against the bloke personally as I've said elsewhere , but his style and brand of football doesn't fit in with what I like to see.

It seems it's hoofball, excuses, big ego, poor decisions, stubborness and things only stabilised because of Sod. Seems he played Harewood though!

Not all bad then......

Archived