IGNORED

From Forest Fans

And Its Smith

• Admin

The Forest fans just confirm what my Burnley supporting nephew said.

He said if we go 1 nil up we will just sit in and bang the ball up into the channels and try and hang on to the 1-0 lead.

Right now I would take a 1-0 lead

Reading that forum has scared the life out of me

Its an interesting read as it does highlight Mr Cotterills principles regarding how football is played. There is a specific style of football being slated.

It makes no sense to have an extensive network of coaches and an academy if the XI is to play a form of POMO.

Just send kids down the gym instead.

We have had similar before at Ashton Gate in Osman and Pulis. Both hardly are looked upon fondly.

In his 3rd season? Yeah, but before that he did get us playing some good stuff.

Hopefully Cotterill has changed,oh how I hope!

I think Johnson was always content to defend a 1 goal win, it was just in his first seasons we were rock hard defensively and got a number of 1-0 wins!

My personal favorite;

"He is the epitome of a anti-football, thick and looks like a darts player. What a ****."

I liked this one:

"The mere thought of him as our manager makes my blood boil....

...He reminds me of Boris Johnson - a rambling buffoon with delusions of grandeur, only Steve was less intelligent and less likable...

... and I think Boris is a ****. "

Possibly. Made I laugh (nervously) from the Forest forum:-

"As for style? You need to have a word with local air traffic control so they can put an exclusion zone around your ground so no planes get hit by footballs."

:grr: 

Or the balloons from Ashton Court!

People listening to football fans again, not football coaches or experts

I know what I like, and I know what I don't like. Unless he has a massive change in his style his team play the kind of football that I don't care to watch. It might be successful for some teams, and granted at times this season it hasn't been pretty, but just as we looked to get the ball down and play it's now going to get whooshed even more. No happy.

Archived