IGNORED

Nicky Shorey

BUTOR

Reading the posts just a Joke between mates.

Still......some like to jump on a quote out of context and batter someone for it.

Evening Post Reporters in the making.

Even if it was a joke a stupid thing to write in the first place, he knows we'll all see it.  Been poor for us this season so regardless of that tweet I don't think he'll get an extension on his short term contract. 

was never gonna light the team up at his stage of career and his age. Calling him a shit player is a bit OTT though, don't have as many prem games and a few England caps for being a bad player

Didn't get them here though. Couldn't give a toss what he has done previously - we've been bitten with that plenty of times - he's been relatively shit here so that'll do for me when anyone asks what was Shorey like at AG

Didn't get them here though. Couldn't give a toss what he has done previously - we've been bitten with that plenty of times - he's been relatively shit here so that'll do for me when anyone asks what was Shorey like at AG

if he became a cheerleader like Harewood and did a lot of arm waving would you like him?

People getting all het up about a jokey tweet between mates. Clearly no one ever has had a rib or a jibe at their job and ergo, must all steam in to Shorey. Or, you know we could let it ride and get over it.

A definite

2346699537_c78f20b3d61.jpg

Have known of people losing their jobs for negative comments about their work place on social media sites.

Archived