IGNORED

Louis Carey

A Horse With No Name

Natch IS shocking IMO.

A Cheddar Valley (aka Thatcher's Red) for me if I want to get cidered up.

Cheddar valley is gross. It's a Christmas Eve tradition to go there and have a pint of it for me and my mates. Beats the wilkies they have tho.

I prefer a sweet medium direct from thatchers or some of the places of the a370

My sources within the club tell me that 2 wins in 10 months was instrumental in removing SOD.

Any part that Carey played in accelerating that should be applauded. If it happened.

Almost certainly the case. Cue the "jobs for the boys bullshit" - Carey is a fan like us and I would be very pleased with that. After 20 years he will know the club inside out.

Apparently he's very good with the younger players passing on advice etc.

May i suggest laundry assistant to Murray, that would be appropriate considering their recent exploits.

Tinnion was promoted to a job he wasn't ready for, Millen to a job he was apparently not suitable for only a few months previously.

There's nothing wrong with serving your apprenticeship within the same club if done sensibly - the jobs for the boys tag is both bullshit but yes you are correct, inevitable when it goes wrong and people jump on the excuses and "I told you so" bandwagon

and there you lose the argument, this is BCFC.

Cheddar valley is gross. It's a Christmas Eve tradition to go there and have a pint of it for me and my mates. Beats the wilkies they have tho.

I prefer a sweet medium direct from thatchers or some of the places of the a370

TBH I rarely drink cider. I don't mind the taste, but the next morning my stomach feels like its lining has disolved. A shocking confession from a "ciderhead" I know!

If you like a medium-sweet flat cider, try Hecks's from Street.

i never saw john atyeo,not that i remember anyway. i have though watched louis flatten people professionally for a good number of years now and hope to see it once or twice more before he hangs up his boots..

mickey bell and scotty murray will always be my favourite past legends but i welcome carey to join them and make it a 3some just on the appearances alone :thumbsup:  

Looks like he will be breaking Atyeo's appearance record after all. However, sources from within the club have been saying that he was instrumental, in his role as senior pro, in nudging SOD toward the exit door. Apparently SOD made it perfectly clear to Carey that he would not play him just to help him complete the tally he needs, and Carey chipped away at the powers that be that SOD was not the man for the job.

Carey has previous form in this department with the removal of Gary Johnson, and lo and behold, in Cotts first game in charge, Carey gets a couple of minutes at the end. Make of it what you will, but when he gets the record appearance sometime in the near future, it will be somewhat tainted in my opinion.

Complete BS not one single word of this true .

So there we have it, the Horse with No Name - and not just no name but no balls, nothing to back up his horse shite, and no anything really - disappeared into his own a(by)ss whereas Carey is still a bloke that played with grit, determination and commitment for OUR club 600 odd times.

You can't deny any player to get that amount of games for one club has done bleddy well, so he went off to Coventry for a bit, how many jobs have u lot moved to, try better yourself, get more monies and it isn't always rosie? So he's come back to the job he loves! He's has 2 clubs in his working life! ******* fair play Louis, go get that record

Archived