IGNORED

Goodnight Andre.

Jordan Tansley

Another Liverpool topic by JT, getting boring now. Why don't you post this topic on the Liverpool forum? Or is it because you know your post would be swallowed up and not even read on their forums?

How about you go on the Liverpool forums after a City game and post a topic about City and see how that goes down?

I would feel a bit of a plonker writing a topic about another clubs result on a separate fans forum.

This a football forum populated by City fans. Not a city only forum.

It's the biggest result of the weekend and it looks like another manager will lose their job soon.

If you don't like it, don't comment. You must feel a bit of a plonker getting so irate over something you're more than capable of ignoring. Learn some self control, petal.

• Admin

I've cleaned a few posts out of this thread, lets keep the abuse out of it, it is a football forum, not just City, so if you don't want to read about other teams or matters relating to football, don't open the threads and then react. That includes the OP, who isn't immune from pushing the boundaries and the moderating teams patience.

It's the biggest result of the weekend and it looks like another manager will lose their job soon.

If you don't like it, don't comment. You must feel a bit of a plonker getting so irate over something you're more than capable of ignoring. Learn some self control, petal.

debatable - spurs are massively underperforming already - top of the league arsenal getting spanked by city was a bigger result, imo

it's more the fact I dislike everything about the prem big clubs (are Liverpool even big anymore?) but what I dislike the most is Bristolian Liverpool fans. They really grate on me.

I've cleaned a few posts out of this thread, lets keep the abuse out of it, it is a football forum, not just City, so if you don't want to read about other teams or matters relating to football, don't open the threads and then react. That includes the OP, who isn't immune from pushing the boundaries and the moderating teams patience.

Forum looks after their own.......

it's more the fact I dislike everything about the prem big clubs (are Liverpool even big anymore?) but what I dislike the most is Bristolian Liverpool fans. They really grate on me.

Plenty of Liverpool fans on 6-0-6 last night but don't think I heard one scouser.

Sacked with a win % of 55.7 - the highest in THFC history since before the 1900's

The insane thing is that being 7th best in the country at the mid December point isn't deemed good enough! 

This is Spurs we are talking about who have been in the champs league once (the same amount of times as Blackburn, Newcastle and Leeds!) and have won one trophy in the last decade (the same amount as Wigan, Birmingham and Swansea!!) Yet 7th is not good enough!?!

The demand for instant success and the lack of realism at clubs/within their fans caused by the media is just two of the main things I hate about modern football.

Have to admit I agree with that bit.

Why come from Bristol and support Liverpool???

Most pathetic bunch of tossers are those I see at Bristol parkway on a Saturday morning going up to man Utd and Liverpool.....

Should add I got no issue talking about other clubs on the forums, I posted about Hull the other day.

Most pathetic bunch of tossers are those I see at Bristol parkway on a Saturday morning going up to man Utd and Liverpool.....

Should add I got no issue talking about other clubs on the forums, I posted about Hull the other day.

I think my excuse is ok, my dad is a scouser. A red since his birth. Moved down here as a kid and went to city (worked for the club too) brought me up as a city fan and that I have remained. I just had an awful lot of LFC influence in the house so they're my second team.

Last time City played LFC (I was about 7) I cried because City didn't win.

I'm a firm believer in supporting your local side, if I move away when I've had kids I'll encourage them to support their local team (as long as it isn't Cardiff).

BS34 just has a massive chip on his shoulder about something. Poor little mite.

Supporting your parents side is different I agree.

Mate of mine is from Birmingham but supports Rangers.

His dad's a Glaswegian (former docker to boot) and it was a big deal growing up.

My issues are with those I see in Bristol and London supporting Man Utd who have about as much to do with Manchester as I do with say Monaco.

Supporting your parents side is different I agree.

Mate of mine is from Birmingham but supports Rangers.

His dad's a Glaswegian (former docker to boot) and it was a big deal growing up.

My issues are with those I see in Bristol and London supporting Man Utd who have about as much to do with Manchester as I do with say Monaco.

Yep, most of my mates are the same as those you mention. I pity them a bit, they don't understand the connection we have to our team because it's real to us.

That's part of what's making this whole horrible situation we find ourselves in so painful. The United fans I'm friends with don't care half as much about their pending fall from grace as I do about our decline.

To be fair at least these people are going to the games. Regardless of heritage they make a bit of effort which is commendable.

The armchair fans that's another story

I think my excuse is ok, my dad is a scouser. A red since his birth. Moved down here as a kid and went to city (worked for the club too) brought me up as a city fan and that I have remained. I just had an awful lot of LFC influence in the house so they're my second team.

Last time City played LFC (I was about 7) I cried because City didn't win.

I'm a firm believer in supporting your local side, if I move away when I've had kids I'll encourage them to support their local team (as long as it isn't Cardiff).

BS34 just has a massive chip on his shoulder about something. Poor little mite.

that's all well and good, but still think your confused between this forum and the Liverpool forum

I think you are the one confused about what football chat means.

No point, Super. Every 6 months or so the troll rears his head and gives me shit for the same thing. I can sleep perfectly sound at night knowing I have affiliations with more than one club and that I am able to discuss football generally on this forum. Evidently BS34 has some serious issues with that and just cannot let it go.

Poor lamb.

Archived