IGNORED

Goodnight Andre.

Jordan Tansley

Liverpool were awesome especially without Gerrard.

But I will mention the elephant in the room, does anyone else believe that the over the top over reaction and the loudest scream I have ever heard at a game by Suarez turned what should have been a yellow card into a red?

Judging by his reaction he should need surgery on whatever injury he sustained.

studs straight into chest, definite red card regardless of reaction

Football used to be called a 'mans game', the reaction was pathetic, I once saw a bloke who had been shot in his face make less fuss.

Yeah, but was that because he was dead?

I hope cheating, racist Ratface get's shot in the face. Having said that, it'd properly make him better-looking!

And I do hope the Kopite Gobshites drop out the top four, always funny seeing them underachieve.

Yep. Cracking performance from your boys JT...

...top quality footy coming from both sides of Stanley Park at the mo...

...I've heard that the Brazilians are thinking of sending their kids to Merseyside for coaching...

Thoroughly impressed with the Toffees this season too mind, Martinez was an inspired choice!

Not sure there is anyone in the world playing as well as Suarez at the moment.

More consistent than Aguero, the best by a country mile IMO, he seems to be just concentrating himself on football with just the odd incursion into his old ways for Liverpool and it makes him a joy to watch, he save his serial cheating for international matches now.

Another Liverpool topic by JT, getting boring now. Why don't you post this topic on the Liverpool forum? Or is it because you know your post would be swallowed up and not even read on their forums?

How about you go on the Liverpool forums after a City game and post a topic about City and see how that goes down?

I would feel a bit of a plonker writing a topic about another clubs result on a separate fans forum.

Another Liverpool topic by JT, getting boring now. Why don't you post this topic on the Liverpool forum? Or is it because you know your post would be swallowed up and not even read on their forums?

How about you go on the Liverpool forums after a City game and post a topic about City and see how that goes down?

I would feel a bit of a plonker writing a topic about another clubs result on a separate fans forum.

Er football chat?

Archived