IGNORED

Goodnight Andre.

Jordan Tansley

Well 3rd and into final 16 of champ league. Not bad for a side with arguably 1 decent goal scorer in recent years.

Come Jan when Torres is replaced by Suarez yhe league will be Chelsea's.

Indeed, at first we thought it would be Rooney going to Chelsea, wouldn't surprise me if they signed Suarez. I don't know how that will work out with Chelsea's right back - Ivanovich - whom Suarez bit last season. :P

Jordan in another naming calling shocker!

Absolutely pathetic, I respect your opinions however you lose a hell of a lot of respect for your constant naming calling when you don't win a debate.

I don't know anyone on here but if your going to call people names all the time then as a decent citizen I'm gonna stick up for whoever is your latest victim. Your parents must be extremely proud.

Nope. You are obsessed.

JT and I have had our past run-ins, but I have to say that when it comes to abuse and 'name calling', he gets as good as he gives.

Gives as good as he gets.......... behave....... He starts it is the cause of the trouble...... then when he loses.... goes quiet or reports people.

The MODS then say.... poor Jordan lets tell the naughty people off.... your Ok.... we will ignore what you do. 

He's a keyboard warrior who knows what he is doing, is all brave behind his computer screen,  then silly people make him worse by indicating that he is the victim!! Exactly what is wrong with this forum!

Gives as good as he gets.......... behave....... He starts it is the cause of the trouble...... then when he loses.... goes quiet or reports people.

The MODS then say.... poor Jordan lets tell the naughty people off.... your Ok.... we will ignore what you do. 

He's a keyboard warrior who knows what he is doing, is all brave behind his computer screen,  then silly people make him worse by indicating that he is the victim!! Exactly what is wrong with this forum!

Read through this thread - did he start it?

He's a keyboard warrior who knows what he is doing, is all brave behind his computer screen, then silly people make him worse by indicating that he is the victim!! Exactly what is wrong with this forum!

Here's another obsessive. Great success.

As an aside, you clearly haven't the foggiest about much. Barely a single mod on here likes me, I've been banned more times than most id say. In fact on this very thread people have gotten away with calling me something I was banned for.

Further to that, you do understand the concept of 'keyboard warrior' right? You're the one posting under a Pseudonym.

As an aside, you clearly haven't the foggiest about much. Barely a single mod on here likes me, I've been banned more times than most id say. In fact on this very thread people have gotten away with calling me something I was banned for.

Further to that, you do understand the concept of 'keyboard warrior' right? You're the one posting under a Pseudonym.

Wow you have a few Stalkers mate!

Listen up me old china...... I will provide you my name, address and telephone number and arrange to have a beer with you.... that is not a problem!! But I don't believe for one minute you would accept the invite.

You start your reply with a insult....... always the victim............ Bare facts are you don't like people disagreeing with you and don't like losing an argument and will insult people and call people names to detract from the point!!

So........ when do you wanna meet? 

Listen up me old china...... I will provide you my name, address and telephone number and arrange to have a beer with you.... that is not a problem!! But I don't believe for one minute you would accept the invite.

You start your reply with a insult....... always the victim............ Bare facts are you don't like people disagreeing with you and don't like losing an argument and will insult people and call people names to detract from the point!!

So........ when do you wanna meet? 

Insult? You clearly are obsessed, you don't post about anything other than me. According to this thread this is a City only forum, so what's with the obsession? :)

You know my name and where I'm from. You have the issue. You come find me :) 

Might be an idea for you just to put JT on ignore! 

I do enjoy reading all this however  :yes:

Why would that be any good...... he would take pleasure from it.... him and his little mates would get all excited and giggle together like little girls.......

I'm not afraid to meet anyone for a beer........... he on the other hand.........

Archived