IGNORED

Goodnight Andre.

Jordan Tansley

No point, Super. Every 6 months or so the troll rears his head and gives me shit for the same thing. I can sleep perfectly sound at night knowing I have affiliations with more than one club and that I am able to discuss football generally on this forum. Evidently BS34 has some serious issues with that and just cannot let it go.

Poor lamb.

and I can sleep much better than you knowing I'm not a whore to a big club. Why always the need to label someone a name? Small man syndrome?

and I can sleep much better than you knowing I'm not a whore to a big club. Why always the need to label someone a name? Small man syndrome?

Bigger than you, I'm sure. :)

Anyway, I honestly couldn't care less about you or your opinion of me. So how about you just chuck me on ignore and lead a much calmer life?

Tah.

The insane thing is that being 7th best in the country at the mid December point isn't deemed good enough! 

This is Spurs we are talking about who have been in the champs league once (the same amount of times as Blackburn, Newcastle and Leeds!) and have won one trophy in the last decade (the same amount as Wigan, Birmingham and Swansea!!) Yet 7th is not good enough!?!

The demand for instant success and the lack of realism at clubs/within their fans caused by the media is just two of the main things I hate about modern football.

+1

Yep. Cracking performance from your boys JT...

...top quality footy coming from both sides of Stanley Park at the mo...

...I've heard that the Brazilians are thinking of sending their kids to Merseyside for coaching...

I've really taken to the Premier League this season, first it was because I was sick of watching us lose 3rd tier football games so I started following the Premiership results. Now I really look forward to the BBC Premier League highlights and I watch the full matches on Sky and BT when I can. As for Liverpool and Everton, absolutely superb football coming from those Scouse git clubs......I'm bloody jealous of Scousers. :P

Bigger than you, I'm sure. :)

Anyway, I honestly couldn't care less about you or your opinion of me. So how about you just chuck me on ignore and lead a much calmer life?

Tah.

I'm not the one labelling people petty names all the time, typical premier league fan think there bigger than anyone else. I can assure you I'm not a spotty glory hunter young adult like yourself.

Fingers crossed Santa brings you the best of Michael Owen Goals you asked for, just be a good boy for mummy. If you be extra good he may even give you a box of tissues to go along with the dvd :)

I'm not the one labelling people petty names all the time, typical premier league fan think there bigger than anyone else. I can assure you I'm not a spotty glory hunter young adult like yourself.

Fingers crossed Santa brings you the best of Michael Owen Goals you asked for, just be a good boy for mummy. If you be extra good he may even give you a box of tissues to go along with the dvd :)

Edit: Not worth it

EditEdit: IT'S THEY'RE!!!!!!

Edit: Not worth it

EditEdit: IT'S THEY'RE!!!!!!

anyways should we get back to talking about how great Liverpool are? How long without a meaningful trophy now?

I much prefer Everton tbh, they have been far more consistent than Liverpool the last few years and are actually a joy to watch.

BS34RED....

It's not worth it my friend, Mr Tansley is allowed to say what he likes on here.... We all know that he would be back and chirping up when Liverpool won again.... It will then be followed by personal abuse that the mods do nothing about because they are scared of the forum policeman. No doubt this post will be removed before you get a chance to read it. Please remember that you are not allowed a different opinion too him and your not allowed to say anything about him or the posts will be removed and bans issued.

BS34RED....

It's not worth it my friend, Mr Tansley is allowed to say what he likes on here.... We all know that he would be back and chirping up when Liverpool won again.... It will then be followed by personal abuse that the mods do nothing about because they are scared of the forum policeman. No doubt this post will be removed before you get a chance to read it. Please remember that you are not allowed a different opinion too him and your not allowed to say anything about him or the posts will be removed and bans issued.

I got no issue with his opinions. Each to our own. I think Liverpool are one of the worse clubs in the world (always the victim never the accused) (talking about football here) but JT thinks they are the greatest, whatever floats his boat really but think he should take his opinions to the Liverpool forums, just like if I wanted to read about his opinions on Liverpool I would log on to their forums.

And I think the petty name calling is uncalled for and totally unnecessary. My only be little digs at people but he comes across as a bully imo. No need for any sort of name calling at all.

I got no issue with his opinions. Each to our own. I think Liverpool are one of the worse clubs in the world (always the victim never the accused) (talking about football here) but JT thinks they are the greatest, whatever floats his boat really but think he should take his opinions to the Liverpool forums, just like if I wanted to read about his opinions on Liverpool I would log on to their forums.

And I think the petty name calling is uncalled for and totally unnecessary. My only be little digs at people but he comes across as a bully imo. No need for any sort of name calling at all.

If the thread doesn't interest you ignore it. Jeez it isn't bloody difficult for god sake.

Liverpool played so much better without Gerrard. Now if only Roy would remove him from the England team....

Jordan Henderson was surprisingly brilliant on Sunday without Gerrard. He bombed on, put his foot in and performed like he used to at Sunderland when he was the main midfield man.

Still shouldn't board the plane to Rio, but he probably will.

Jordan Henderson was surprisingly brilliant on Sunday without Gerrard. He bombed on, put his foot in and performed like he used to at Sunderland when he was the main midfield man.

Why not? Cleverley will and he is awful.

Agree with that he looked awesome, he now needs to transmit that into being consistent, as the previous poster mentioned for some reason we all know Cleverely will be on the plane.

Why not? Cleverley will and he is awful.

Agree with that he looked awesome, he now needs to transmit that into being consistent, as the previous poster mentioned for some reason we all know Cleverely will be on the plane.

He is bloody awful, but he's one of Woy's favourites.

Personally, I think the centre midfielders should be Carrick, Barkley, Wilshere and probably Gerrard.

Youth and experience mixed together amongst flair and calm.

Haha! It was actually a thread about AVB.

errr, yeah..

That's why people are discussing Jordan Henderson, Steven Gerrard, England an in your own case - Stanley Park and the Toffees.

Infact, "5-0 to LFC. What a season they're having" in the opening post seems understandably ambiguous enough to be taken out of context.

#hateLiverpoolandtheirgobshite (orinyourcase'littleshit')fans

errr, yeah..

That's why people are discussing Jordan Henderson, Steven Gerrard, England an in your own case - Stanley Park and the Toffees.

Infact, "5-0 to LFC. What a season they're having" in the opening post seems understandably ambiguous enough to be taken out of context.

Oh dear god get a life. Sad little man.

Obsessed.

Jordan in another naming calling shocker!

Absolutely pathetic, I respect your opinions however you lose a hell of a lot of respect for your constant naming calling when you don't win a debate.

I don't know anyone on here but if your going to call people names all the time then as a decent citizen I'm gonna stick up for whoever is your latest victim. Your parents must be extremely proud.

Jordan in another naming calling shocker!

Absolutely pathetic, I respect your opinions however you lose a hell of a lot of respect for your constant naming calling when you don't win a debate.

I don't know anyone on here but if your going to call people names all the time then as a decent citizen I'm gonna stick up for whoever is your latest victim. Your parents must be extremely proud.

JT and I have had our past run-ins, but I have to say that when it comes to abuse and 'name calling', he gets as good as he gives.

Archived