IGNORED

Moyes In Trouble At Man U?

Mr Mosquito

The Young decision is just desserts.

How many scandalous penalties has Young won by cheating? Nuff said.

You reap what you sow. Towards the end of his career in England, you could have taken an axe to Klinsmann without conceding a penalty.

He's trying far too hard to be fergie. That moan in last night's interview was just embarrassing. Be your own man david.

I see Motd and moyes both completely ignored the clear cut penalty spurs should've had for blatant hand ball.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard his comments, you could feel the ghost of Fergie pulling his strings. I'm hoping the poor run, by their standards, continues and they sack him soon. I hate seeing him there. Stay classy Moysie, don't let ManU drag you down to being just another winging manager with a team of cheats.

I do think that Moyes was left a poor team. Without RVP they are relying on Rooney, who has been very good this season, but the midfield especially is average at best.

Maybe Man U will buy Juan Mata from Chelsea in January? Juan Mata is a world class midfielder that doesn't seem to get on with the special one that is Jose Mourinho.

it does show what a great manager sir alex was. 

Everyone can see the midfield is poor. The defence really is not that bad. Rafeal, Jones, Vidic & Evra. That's a good back 4.

Carrick appears to be holding his own, but the likes of Cleverly, Anderson, Nani, Young, Valencia, Fellani, they are not world class midfielders in my opinion.

Giggs can't go on forever, i dont thin that Janazic is a great as people will make out. They did rely heavily on RVP & Rooney, but that's what they are there for.

Sir Alex was spoilt having the class of 92 to build around as well as having the Directors making them a global name in the 90's giving them loads of money, but at the end of the day, this team - Fellani won the league last season. 

Maybe Man U will buy Juan Mata from Chelsea in January? Juan Mata is a world class midfielder that doesn't seem to get on with the special one that is Jose Mourinho.

No way they will let Mata go to United unless it was a swap deal for Rooney.

I do think that Moyes was left a poor team. Without RVP they are relying on Rooney, who has been very good this season, but the midfield especially is average at best.

There's something rather surreal about Man U being described as a poor team on OTIB :o

Having said all of that judging by his past 2 performances Howard Webb should not be allowed within a million miles of the next world cup, especially as he ****** the last world cup final up, he is appalling and should be suspended by the league now.

Totally agree EMB.

That isn't just moyes but about every manager manon

What, every manager trying to be like fergie?

Not at all. There are those who whinge more than others.

Sherwood was quite the opposite. Like I said, spurs had a clear cut pen turned down that wasn't even mentioned.

It just seemed unnatural to moyes; like he was forcing it, because that was what is expected of him.

He is fighting for his job now, but he's also seemingly fighting to retain the bias that man u have revelled in for the last decade.

Fergie was indeed an excellent manager, not least for his ability to eek out an extra seven or eight points per season this way.

What, every manager trying to be like fergie?

Not at all. There are those who whinge more than others.

Sherwood was quite the opposite. Like I said, spurs had a clear cut pen turned down that wasn't even mentioned.

It just seemed unnatural to moyes; like he was forcing it, because that was what is expected of him.

He is fighting for his job now, but he's also seemingly fighting to retain the bias that man u have revelled in for the last decade.

Fergie was indeed an excellent manager, not least for his ability to eek out an extra seven or eight points per season this way.

or maybe just maybe people like yourself are trying to compare him to SAF in any possible way. Whilst there is people like you keeping on bribging SAF then poor Moyes has no chance of being his own man.

I think it's unfair all the grief that Moyes is getting. I really think he'll come good and manage to keep Man United up this season.

I was watching BT Sport and the pundits reckon David Moyes will need to sign 3 or 4 world class players to be able to compete at the top of the Premiership. Will the Glaziers fund that?

I read somewhere that no manu manager has ever won a trophy in his first 2 seasons in charge, I wonder if he'll get 2 years?.

Did anyone see the sending off of Fabio?, a nailed on sending off no doubt whatsoever, but the player he took out of course went down rolling around and really milking it, suddenly he stopped he calmly lifted his head just to make sure he had done enough theatrics to ensure the desired effect with no look of distress whatsoever, but when he wasn't quite sure he had done enough re-started his oscar winning rolling and clutching performance.

Archived