IGNORED

Moyes In Trouble At Man U?

Mr Mosquito

Time they had another spell in division 2.

Man U had none of their 'stars' playing against Chelsea yesterday - no Rooney, no Van Persey and no Fellani. :cool:  

Chelsea's first hat-trick against Man U since their 1954-55 top flight championship winning season. Ex Bristol City FC Roy Bentley was Chelsea's Captain that season - how many of you knew that? :P  

As for David Moyes....

We want you to stay

We want you to stay

David Moyes

We want you to stay :dancing6:

18:58

Sky Sports' Spanish expert, Guillem Balague claims the deal to take Juan Mata to Manchester United from Chelsea is all agreed and should be announced soon.

All agreed. Juan Mata will be a Manchester United player. 45 million euros. All will be announced very soon

I can hardly believe that Chelsea would let a player of the calibre of Juan Mata go for that. There again, Chelsea need to sell before they can buy as they're constrained by football regulations on their spending to turnover. If Chelsea sell Mata then expect Chelsea to spend very big on a new striker.

Yep, Rooney

Yep, Rooney

Chelsea can do far better than sign the injury prone and temperamental Wayne Rooney. I'd estimate that Manchester City now have 6 players that are better than Rooney in attack, Mourinho must know that if Chelsea are to match Manchester City - over the coming seasons - then they need to sign better players than Wayne Rooney.

Chelsea can do far better than sign the injury prone and temperamental Wayne Rooney. I'd estimate that Manchester City now have 6 players that are better than Rooney in attack, Mourinho must know that if Chelsea are to match Manchester City - over the coming seasons - then they need to sign better players than Wayne Rooney.

Wayne Rooney is a quality player would not look out of place in any team in the world,

If man utd need mata that much, if I was Chelsea would ask after Rooney as part of a deal, only has 18 months left on his contract.

Where would he play at man utd or who would he replace.

According to The Times, Wayne Rooney is off to Real Madrid. Real Madrid were after Sergio Aguero of Man City, but no way will Man City let Aguero go and Rooney is Real Madrid's second choice.

Archived