IGNORED

Moyes In Trouble At Man U?

Mr Mosquito

Messi would not look good for England because were shite, the champions league is of better quality than the WC or Euros.

Well, Frank Lampard and Stephen Gerrard always manage to put in a decent shift for England - Wayne Rooney always seems to be half hearted when he plays for England.

If man utd don't finish top 4, how the hell can they rebuild there side. Way there finances are they need top 4, can't believe there trying to get mata when they could be facing financial meltdown.

2 seasons without champions league football and they will be unable to service their debts!

Then the real fun starts hehe.

Well, Frank Lampard and Stephen Gerrard always manage to put in a decent shift for England - Wayne Rooney always seems to be half hearted when he plays for England.

He will end up as England's all time top scorer by the time he hangs up his boots,

Not bad for a half hearted player (which I also disagree with by the way)

Think that's a bit harsh to say after 6 months in charge, Fergie left him a pretty poor team

Judge him after 2+ years when he can fully establish his own team

a side that won the premier league with some comfort..Moyes will get this season and all of next to get to grips with the job-will be a bare minimum of securing a champions league slot next year or it will be tarra with a profile name in... 

He will end up as England's all time top scorer by the time he hangs up his boots,

Not bad for a half hearted player (which I also disagree with by the way)

seems to have his teeth into it this year and for once looks fit which at times his fitness levels for a top player have been poor and letting himself down.all part of a petulant mindset to allow himself to fall short with the basic of ensuring he does the right things to be in good shape..when fit a good player for sure but never seems to do it v the better sides for England.

2 seasons without champions league football and they will be unable to service their debts!

Then the real fun starts hehe.

I agree and also with ffp rules now going, can't believe there spending that much. Chelsea are selling for cant buy due to ffp rules, its a big big risk for man utd spending that much.

I agree and also with ffp rules now going, can't believe there spending that much. Chelsea are selling for cant buy due to ffp rules, its a big big risk for man utd spending that much.

I only saw 15-20 mins last night. Don't think I saw Man U with the ball. Nice to see them struggle. We all need downs as well as ups.

Id argue that Rooney has performed at a major tournament where as the other two have been pretty average in all the major tournaments they have been too.

I only saw 15-20 mins last night. Don't think I saw Man U with the ball. Nice to see them struggle. We all need downs as well as ups.

We could do with a few more ups!

Archived