IGNORED

Moyes In Trouble At Man U?

Mr Mosquito

As I am bored in a hotel room I will do a Prem X1 on this seasons performances. Done in five mins so probably missed someone obvious!

.................................De Gea...........................

....Coleman.....Mertesacker......Kompany.....Gibbs

.............Ramsey.......Yaya Toure....Hazard......

...............Aguero.......Suarez.......Rooney.....

Subs

Lloris

Ivanovic

Shaw

Cabaye

Lallana

Oscar

Remy

As I am bored in a hotel room I will do a Prem X1 on this seasons performances. Done in five mins so probably missed someone obvious!

Subs

Lloris

Ivanovic

Shaw

Cabaye

Lallana

Oscar

Remy

Can't argue with that really but I've been quite disappointed with Hazard this season. A few glimpses here and there but I'd probably have Lallana ahead of him in my team.

Subs

Lloris

Ivanovic

Shaw

Cabaye

Lallana

Oscar

Remy

Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovich at Right Back, go for broke and use the other  Chelsea defenders - Cahill, Terry and Cole. Oh but we can't leave out Kompany and Lescott !!!!!  :ph34r:  Petr Czech in goal not De Gea, Silva or Negredo up front instead of Rooney. :thumbsup:  No Manchester United player would make my team if I could pick the best from Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea - that's the problem Moyes has and that's lack of real class in his side.

Subs

Lloris

Ivanovic

Shaw

Cabaye

Lallana

Oscar

Remy

No place for Nasri? Been outstanding this season IMO. 

Lloris has made at least two big blunders this year- I would probably go for Mignolet on the bench instead. Other than that I would say that this team would be very similar to mine.

Also a honourable note for Huddlestone and Henderson on the bases that they have probably been the most improved premier league players this season compared to last.

Subs

Lloris

Ivanovic

Shaw

Cabaye

Lallana

Oscar

Remy

Pretty much spot on. Although I'd argue that Sturridge should be in that team and, as most others have mentioned, Kolarov - a no brainer. Potentially an argument for Lovern from Southampton too (I haven't seen much of him, but many say he has been signing of the summer in terms of how much they paid for him...). I'd also question De Gea in goal... 

I realise I've contradicted my "pretty much spot on" comment, but you get what I mean..!   :blink:

Pretty much spot on. Although I'd argue that Sturridge should be in that team and, as most others have mentioned, Kolarov - a no brainer. Potentially an argument for Lovern from Southampton too (I haven't seen much of him, but many say he has been signing of the summer in terms of how much they paid for him...). I'd also question De Gea in goal... 

I realise I've contradicted my "pretty much spot on" comment, but you get what I mean..!   :blink:

.........only one Chelsea player ????!!!!.......Eden Hazard in the starting eleven. With only one Chelsea player you'd at least have to have the Chelsea manager - Jose Mourinho - to manage them. No one has mentioned Juan Mata - a current World Champion footballer with Spain - out of favour with Jose Mourinho but just imagine what this club could achieve with him in OUR midfield. :thumbsup:

Not quite sure why they were moaning, a clear pen for me.

How many times have they NOT been given against Man Utd in the past though?

I reckon the refs know they aren't going to feel the wrath of Sir Alex now and have started giving decisions that they should have been giving for donkeys years.

I reckon the refs know they aren't going to feel the wrath of Sir Alex now and have started giving decisions that they should have been giving for donkeys years.

Completely agree. notice SAF in the stand again tonight, I don't think that helps Moyes tbh.

Far too true, Moyes isn't really one to criticise in public. In fact i've seen him a couple of times say it was a clear penalty to some decisions in post match interviews, how many managers do you see say that?

How many world class players do United actually have compared to Man City & Chelsea? 

Fergie did not have the best players, but one of the greatest teams. A team with a strong chemistry and the will to want to play football and be a successful for on field reasons rather than off. It's why the likes of Man City will never have a tight core of players as Fergie did with Utd. Simply because the players are more interested in the money they can get than the actual club itself.

It's only now that Fergie has gone, the desire and chemistry has somewhat diminished. Give it time, I believe Moyes will get that back. Anyone who honestly believed Utd would carry on the same wavelength as what Fergie had done is simply a bit of a moron. It's a massive culture shock when one man is there for over two decades and then suddenly gone. You're bound to feel the sting.

I don't think they've had a starting 11 that is world class on paper for a long time.

Only RVP and Rooney (and possibly Vidic) can be considered world class footballers in United's side; most are distinctively average and just work well in a team. That's why Fergie got results out of them because he knew how to utilise these players as part of a team and work towards a collective goal. Moyes needs more time with his new players but desperately needs a major signing sooner rather than later.

or maybe just maybe people like yourself are trying to compare him to SAF in any possible way. Whilst there is people like you keeping on bribging SAF then poor Moyes has no chance of being his own man.

Im not 'trying' to do anything, other than say what I see...

Do you not see it too?

Archived