IGNORED

Lansdowns' Q & A

Welcome To The Jungle

Sounds like you are one of them.................. ;)

I'm not as crtical as most but I feel they need to do a q&a session at a home game for ST holders in the dolman hall (subject to numbers),

doing it at away games is kind of a reward for the most loyal but not everyone has the luxary of being able to go to all away games these days so other loyal fans can have the same chance

seems a bit pointless when not that many will be making the long trip.

... or the perfect option as it is a long away trip so those exiles are likely to be the ones furthest away and a nice little bonus to the day for those traveling up to the game. 

I think it's great that the club officials do this kind of thing.

I'm not as crtical as most but I feel they need to do a q&a session at a home game for ST holders in the dolman hall (subject to numbers),

doing it at away games is kind of a reward for the most loyal but not everyone has the luxary of being able to go to all away games these days so other loyal fans can have the same chance

Not many ST holders attend the FP meetings, so it's not as though they don't have an opportunity...

Not having a go, just making a joke of the phrase you used although I realise that was not your meaning.

I agree with this, I commend them for attending these things at away grounds and think its good.

But yes why cant we have one at AG it dosnt even have to be a match day, ive attended the manger ones that crop up now and again ( the recent SOD one and the MC one) but it would be nice to see the board +1 face some open questions 

I appreciate we can email in questions, but is something in the pipeline for those of us who are not exiled nor able to make the trip to Bradford?

Not in the pipeline as such, although have asked for a greater presence around the supporter bars on match days.

Maybe someone at the Q&A this Saturday could suggest it directly?

• Admin

Not many ST holders attend the FP meetings, so it's not as though they don't have an opportunity...

The only thing with the FP, is that the "reps" are supposed to be just that - representing the supporters. Two way feedback asking for input?

There is still a MASSIVE confusion over what is trying to be achieved and who can get involved with the FP.

Availability of supporters has to be an issue to, why not hold it on the day when the majority of people can get to an event.

I understand the need for keeping "exiles" in the loop, but at the moment only 182 tickets have been sold for Bradford.

With enough notice given am sure all fans from around the country would actually benefit more from the Q and A being done on a Match day at AG8?

The only thing with the FP, is that the "reps" are supposed to be just that - representing the supporters. Two way feedback asking for input?

There is still a MASSIVE confusion over what is trying to be achieved and who can get involved with the FP.

Yes this, I have no idea what these FP things are all about, when there held or what comes out of it all, perhaps some could explain it to me via reply or pm

Cheers

Mark

• Admin

When did OTIB become a totalitarian state. Give me back my shitty title, rise up the oppressed masses and hedgehogs. MandMs taste like crap. I refuse to use an ampersand! 

:protest:  :protest:  :protest:  :protest:  :protest:  Down with OTIB mods

:sad26:  :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26:

Is that better now?

:sad26:  :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26:

Is that better now?

I can see a winter of discontent starting on OTIB. Threads about Rugby popping up and gas heads scumming around looking for bites like flies on a corpse. I chose my title carefully, hours of my life thrown away deliberating, consultancy fees paid and a broken marriage, all for that perfect title, but you mods know better. I'm boycotting OTIB for 5 minutes in protest.

:mf_sleep:

Oooooh controversial and hard hitting question chivs!!! :)

I'm here to please.  As part of thinking about this question I wondered what SL's role was now in the club.  The article refers to the majority shareholder but I believe SL doesn't have any running on a day to day basis.  Therefore, I wonder why he is turning up to do the Q&A?  The only question he can answer with validity is "Are you thinking of selling your shares"?!!

NB I may be missing something but I can't find anywhere on the BCFC website who is running our football club.  Is this listed somewhere?

Archived