IGNORED

Lansdowns' Q & A

Welcome To The Jungle

When did OTIB become a totalitarian state. Give me back my shitty title, rise up the oppressed masses and hedgehogs. MandMs taste like crap. I refuse to use an ampersand! 

:protest:  :protest:  :protest:  :protest:  :protest:  Down with OTIB mods

Hey, I was only trying to help. Your topic would have sunk without a trace otherwise, took you long enough to realise! I didn't alter your Qanda just added to it. If you like it so much I might just change your user name...

Why so early before the official coaches get there ?

The true fans that go home and away using the clubs official transport (cats) will not have a chance of asking any questions.

Exactly. Doubt the q&a will still be going when my train gets in at about 1.30. Does he really want to answer any questions?

Sorry if I've missed this elsewhere but did the Q and Q happen today and if so did anyone on here attend? Be interested to hear how it went. Cheers.

I got it wrong and went to the B&Q, where I met the top boy of their 'firm'.

For a pensioner he was really quite agressive, the first thing he asked me when I was looking at outdoors carpentry solutions was 'Do you want decking?' Thankfully, I got the first punch in and made good my escape, but I would urge supporters to be vigilant if they go.

I think they might be affiliated with some Dutch outfit as he was wearing an orange apron.

SL said SODS PR was `bloody awful` and everyone including the board and SL were getting dragged down to his depressing, non ambitious level

He got a call from Neil Warnock regarding the managerial position, he simply said it wouldn't be a good fit for this club

Explained why long contracts are more rare when we buy new players incase we get situations like James Wilson and Christian Riberio

Archived