IGNORED

Lansdowns' Q & A

Welcome To The Jungle

Thanks for what was posted but I dont get why

"It is not appropriate to report in detail the

conversations that took place"

Lansdown does it for the fans only and as such is a little more open and probably relaxed. Therefore the odd bit of banter is exchanged and when written in text could be taken the wrong way. The media love spinning things.

Oh and yes daddy lansdown does have banter. Hes a typical football fan. Just in a tailored suit and plenty of money.

Lansdown does it for the fans only and as such is a little more open and probably relaxed. Therefore the odd bit of banter is exchanged and when written in text could be taken the wrong way. The media love spinning things.

Oh and yes daddy lansdown does have banter. Hes a typical football fan. Just in a tailored suit and plenty of money.

That as well ;)

Fair play to him, he come from humble beginings in Southmead to now one of the richest blokes in the UK, there is less wealthy and less succesful people in this country who love to blow their own trumpets, love the fame, want to be lords etc etc.

Steve is a decent family guy and I have approached him a few times just out and about in Bristol and he has always been willing to have a conversation.

Fair play to him for giving up one of his limited days in the uk to firstly attend a away fixture at a dump and then secondly for meeting fans face to face.

Steve I have found has always been very open to the fans through various means, its a little sad its not as much as it used to be when he was in Bristol. We was very spoiled by the fact we had Steve and Colin who were always available to the fans, we have lost that now.

Fair play to him, he come from humble beginings in Southmead to now one of the richest blokes in the UK,

Not sure where you got Southmead from - the only information I've seen on SL said he was born in Almondsbury and went to Thornbury Grammar.

Not sure where you got Southmead from - the only information I've seen on SL said he was born in Almondsbury and went to Thornbury Grammar.

I'm sure I watched an interview or something where he stated he lived on doncaster road in Southmead at one point. He then went on to say he started H&L in a bedroom etc.

Archived