IGNORED

East End Farewell (Relocation Meeting)

myol'man

We're looking to hold a meeting at AG in the next few weeks to discuss what we do to mark the end of the EE era, and also to look at issues surrounding relocation of fans from that stand for next season. I'll post the date on here when we know when it's going to take place. All will be welcome and we'll be keen to hear your views.

Thanks Dave, sounds great 

We're looking to hold a meeting at AG in the next few weeks to discuss what we do to mark the end of the EE era, and also to look at issues surrounding relocation of fans from that stand for next season. I'll post the date on here when we know when it's going to take place. All will be welcome and we'll be keen to hear your views.

A few have been sounded out about a meeting and are interested in doing this, all that is left to decide is the date.

...easy solution, form orderly cider supping queues behind each of the view blocking EE pillars (are there four or five pillars btw? :) ) .. seems the original stand designers thought of everything, respect!

cider poznan ?

Got my dates mixed up with Crewe at home and Crawley away, I'm missing the last ever day for my wedding day...although obviously looking forward to that I am completely gutted to be missing this.

Therefore how about we close the Eastend for home supporters on the final home day DL!? ;)

I'm sure the future wife will understand,if not there's plenty more fish in the ocean.

She suggested changing the wedding to a Friday...unfortunately the venue is already booked for the Friday and the Sunday too...does anyone on here own a time machine?

Get married on the East end behind the goal on match day before kick off, then watch the game and have a late reception/party somewhere after full time,   job done :P  :shifty:

Any chance the club could arrange to record the whole event for a DVD ?

Several camera angles & pitch side microphones to capture the essence & emotions of the day ... maybe add in a few EE memories from players past & present of with tales of how much the EE in full swing meant to the lads in vital matches.. & a few terrace memories from fans too. 

(a well made East End Farewell dvd would sell like hot cakes  :city:  )

Hope it will be non-stop singing and dancing throughout the final match, culminating after the final whistle with supporters allowed time before being ushered out, but with everyone as they eventually head for the exits singing for one last time

'Ere We Go, Ere We Go Ere We Go! .....Ere We Go Here We Go Here We Go!! ' etc.

Archived