IGNORED

Sack Him

Randy Marsh

It's what I say every time: "Let's see how he does before we judge."

Undue credence was given on this board to the opinions of a small handful of Forest fans with delusions of grandeur.

Yep totally agree. I wasn't guilty on this one but it was the wilbs signing thread where I really made a tit of myself.

I have nothing to apologise for ... At least not on this thread.

in digging up such threads, however, we should not be pointing the finger at anyone but rather celebrating the fact we live in one of the most free and open societies on the planet where debate and opinion add to the richness of our society. It is what makes us particularly deferential and, especially in the case of the English, with a deep rooted sense of humour and fair play. How else would the English have put up with the back stabbing and sometimes relentless and childish jokes of the celtic minority?!!

We can only look back at these remarks now and have a right good laugh preferably with a nice warm pint of local ale.

I agree, no one need apologise about having the opinion that Cotts was a bad appointment (thought some of the comments went further than that so they may owe one), however it's a sign of a good person if they can admit they're wrong and there are plenty who could do with doing just that. Not saying you were one as haven't remembered all those who criticised him but just saying.

I have nothing to apologise for ... At least not on this thread.

in digging up such threads, however, we should not be pointing the finger at anyone but rather celebrating the fact we live in one of the most free and open societies on the planet where debate and opinion add to the richness of our society. It is what makes us particularly deferential and, especially in the case of the English, with a deep rooted sense of humour and fair play. How else would the English have put up with the back stabbing and sometimes relentless and childish jokes of the celtic minority?!!

We can only look back at these remarks now and have a right good laugh preferably with a nice warm pint of local ale.

I agree, no one need apologise about having the opinion that Cotts was a bad appointment (thought some of the comments went further than that so they may owe one), however it's a sign of a good person if they can admit they're wrong and there are plenty who could do with doing just that. Not saying you were one as haven't remembered all those who criticised him but just saying.

Opinion is absolutely fine, but as this thread and many others around the same time and at the beginning of last season went far beyond 'opinion', some people wrote SC, Wade Elliott, Wilbraham, Matt Smith and a few others off before actually a ball was kicked with lurid predictions of the apocalypse.

I agree entirely with Red Robbo "Let's see how he does before we judge."

So IMO opinion is fine judgement is not fine without evidence.

Your medal's in the post .

Now let's have a collection for a statue .

Do you really have such a low self esteem that you have to come on here demanding plaudits ?

anyone on here a surgeon we need 1 stick removed from 1 arse

I was referring only to this thread... On another i expressed strong opinions against and have more than accepted and expressed that my opinion on that was wrong.

I was not one of those who thought Wade or Wilbs were bad signings.

We've all been there. I made a post where I likened Flint to a poor mans Matt Heywood. Whoops!!

To be fair after Flinty's first few weeks or months under SO'D i doubt many would have disagreed with you. As many have said just goes to show how one manager can transform the fortunes of a player. Flint has been nothing short of magnificent this season. Long may it continue.

This thread demonstrates exactly why we shouldn't listen to the vociferous clueless numpties we have rife in the stands at this club.  

Some howling statements. 

Keep the players and manager, get rid of the cancerous few "supporters" and let the club grow.  

Held us back for years.

This thread demonstrates exactly why we shouldn't listen to the vociferous clueless numpties we have rife in the stands at this club.  

Some howling statements. 

Keep the players and manager, get rid of the cancerous few "supporters" and let the club grow.  

Held us back for years.

How ironic, for me this is the most howling post here. Absolutely pathetic comment...

Are you actually saying that some of the supporters have held the club back for years?

Completely misguided

Not going to bump it, but this one is the one I enjoy most, on how collectively we got it wrong...

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161362-im-a-winner/

His interviews still make cringe even now.. sorry to say.

Done a marvellous job and has certainly won over/proved the doubters and sceptics (including myself) wrong. I think the next real test for SC is to come next season. I worry that if we have a losing run at any point, he'll implode... not saying he will but its a worry.

His interviews still make cringe even now.. sorry to say.

Done a marvellous job and has certainly won over/proved the doubters and sceptics (including myself) wrong. I think the next real test for SC is to come next season. I worry that if we have a losing run at any point, he'll implode... not saying he will but its a worry.

What more than inaudible drivel from his predecessor?.

Anyway I like his interviews, he's generally honest, he's not Dr Arse Wenger or some of the other so called philosophers of the game but at least he sees most incidents.

What more than inaudible drivel from his predecessor?.

Anyway I like his interviews, he's generally honest, he's not Dr Arse Wenger or some of the other so called philosophers of the game but at least he sees most incidents.

Like the phantom head injuries at Colchester...

I havent even mentioned any comparison to his predecessor, for the record he wrote some very good, intelligent pieces but his interview skills were third rate. SC is an honest guy but he really needs to have some grace when we get beat not blame all other variable factors.

Like the phantom head injuries at Colchester...

I havent even mentioned any comparison to his predecessor, for the record he wrote some very good, intelligent pieces but his interview skills were third rate. SC is an honest guy but he really needs to have some grace when we get beat not blame all other variable factors.

Well myself and others don't see that trait as a problem, it certainly doesn't appear to be a problem with the top 4 managers in the prem, in fact most of the prem and most of the worlds leading managers and coaches, come up with 'variable factors' every single week, so he's actually in good/the best company, but hey if you want him to buck the trend that's your opinion and that's good.

Archived