IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

They've been quite unlucky with keepers recently with having Jones injured then the Hull youngster doing well but being recalled. I didn't realise Alnwick was given time off too

Serves them right though!  They called it off on New Years Day as they'd lost their first choice keeper and some others.  By the time the rearranged game arrives, their keeper troubles worsened and it's come back to bite them, having to stick a total clown in the sticks.  Screw You Orient.  Justice.

• Like 6

Looks the line up of a man who rates his signings, regardless of evidence to date. Hope I am proved wrong. Just cannot see us competing in midfield.

Looks the line up of a man who rates his signings, regardless of evidence to date. Hope I am proved wrong. Just cannot see us competing in midfield.

Absolutely thrilled to be proved wrong!

Great to see the away day fans getting something to cheer. Really needed three points - can be season defining IF we now follow it up at home.

Well done the lads.

Edited by cityexile

Tonight is the night we start to climb the league lets all be positive and will the lads on to the win we need

It was only a few weeks ago we were all saying Orient called it off because they were scared of us

come on lads let get this run going NOW.

Do not really want to blow my own trumpet but as no one else will,   :trumpet: