IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

We've just won away, at a side third in the league, and your already looking forward to the possible negatives.

Here's a thought, enjoy the win for tonight; and then we'll worry about Saturday.

You ****, thats a positive wanting to keep a winning team.

I say again, you **** !!!

And the blanked words started and ended with T, if you couldn't work that out.

go on lads great win sounded like we played excellent took the pressure they gave in the second half & also didn't concede another.

The person saying about their keeper injury I think when we was supposed to play them they had more players out so still deserved this win :-)

SC despite pre match grumblings from some, got it right. Huge result well done Steve and the team.

Absolutely, and I'll be the first to acknowledge that.

Pre-match, having seen the line-up, it looked odd.  I thought it looked as though it was going to be 3 at the back, with Osborne at wingback, with only Pack as a defensive minded midfielder.  And I personally thought that would be disastrous.

As it was, he went 4 at the back (gladly), and had Pack taking the corners (about time). 

Credit to SC for that (though it's what I'd have done weeks ago!)

Only negative in the table now is, a number of teams have games in hands over us.

I believe some of them, are fellow relegation struggler's up against one another.

A fair number against us.

Forget the other teams for now - it would have looked a lot bloody worse if we had lost tonight. If we can get our own form going, the table will sort itself out.

Pre-match, having seen the line-up, it looked odd.  I thought it looked as though it was going to be 3 at the back, with Osborne at wingback, with only Pack as a defensive minded midfielder.  And I personally thought that would be disastrous.

As it was, he went 4 at the back (gladly), and had Pack taking the corners (about time). 

I'm the first to criticise SC when he gets it wrong so more than happy to give credit where it's due when he gets it right.

• Like 2

Pre-match, having seen the line-up, it looked odd. I thought it looked as though it was going to be 3 at the back, with Osborne at wingback, with only Pack as a defensive minded midfielder. And I personally thought that would be disastrous.

Thank goodness SC did what you thought he should have done Harry!