IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Unbelievable. You cannot describe the feeling when our second went in..

I know it's league one, but it felt like a real

"I was there" moment!!

- Sam baldock - the best I've ever seen him play.

- Apparently some rapper called chipmunk was in the crowd-mate of JET? Get him there every week.

- Greg Cunningham - amazing!

- Flint - a cult hero!!

Now the drive home.... Yeeessss!!!!

• Like 6

Only negative in the table now is, a number of teams have games in hands over us.

I believe some of them, are fellow relegation struggler's up against one another.

It's not a negative.  Crawley are on exactly the same points as us with the same goal difference.  I assume they are below us alphabetically (or is it then goals scored??).

Anyway, after they lose their 6 (yes six!!) games in hand their goal difference will be awful and we continue up the table.

Thank goodness SC did what you thought he should have done Harry!

Indeed Nick.  Let's hope he sticks with my man Pack as well eh.  Cotterill has dropped him a few times but hopefully the following stats will put an end to that :

Pack Under Cotterill :

Games NOT Started : Played 3, Lost 3.

Games Started : Played 8, Won 3, Drawn 4, Lost 1 (and in that loss he was subbed at half time).

So basically Steve, play Pack for 90 mins and you'll be fine.  Oh, and make sure he's taking corners too.

It's an easy game this Nick.  :thumbsup:

THAT is what you call a win a 3 goal to one win away at a top three side in this division. One most of us didn't expect, least of all Leyton Orient.

We scored first, the scorer scored on his first attempt, we built on it, scored a second. Unfortunately we conceded one, just before half time.

But we still went on and added a third, one the scorer put in the right goal, his second in two games.

Game over, well done lads. 21 points to safety, 

Now lets kick on and beat Tranmere, Saturday.

Calls for a cider or two....

Well done to all of um....