IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

I have been as critical as many.

He played very well tonight and it was a really well timed header for the goal.

Fair play Red Ox.

Sounds like it was a good performance all round and Cotts. got the team selection and tactics spot on.

It sounded great on the radio, must have been a really memorable win to see live.

The times I have seen him, what I have admired, even when coming in for obvious flack, he is one of the few players who do not 'go missing' even if the team are doing badly.

He most likely is at his level in this league, but always has put a shift in when I have watched. Never going to beat five players when the ball is by his feet, but can become a vital part of a settled defence, when he knows what his role is - and where the goalie is!

Fair play to the man - the goals are a great bonus.

• Like 1

The finished article is impressive, but pretty much kept it under wraps, thinks it's become a jinx.

Jinx broken tonight, if there was one.

He was so proud of it he couldn't wait to show it on here half done, tell him time it's we saw the finished article.

Perhaps he could have 'Flint' added as the finishing touch?  ;)

Jinx broken tonight, if there was one.

He was so proud of it he couldn't wait to show it on here half done, tell him time it's we saw the finished article.

Perhaps he could have 'Flint' added as the finishing touch?  ;)

I think he's suffered enough pain as it is.

But lets hope that SC at least sees that flint/el abd looks a fair central partnership.

He was stupid to change things again v coventry after they looked pretty assured in 2nd half against carlisle.

Anyway a great opportunity now on saturday to ease our worries.

If the Bees and the 'O's both go up that will leave only the Wombles and, if you call it London, Daggers outside the top 2 divisions for All London clubs. Off the top of my head mind. Way too many London clubs its becoming a bit of a cartel with player loans and swaps... And I truly believe that. We did our bit to peg one back tonight.

Do not really want to blow my own trumpet but as no one else will, :trumpet:

Aint got no time for any trumpet playing man ...

"To be fair to Des,f uck him,

Come on fellas the joy of sex footy is that anything can happen .That's why we follow the sport.

Being "City" over several seasons we have feared ,with justification,the worst but the joy when it goes our way ,can that be beaten ?

To all my fellow sufferers ,be brave,be ready "

But just call me "Mystic 'Maid " !!!