IGNORED

H Block Next Season

I think the issue is that people who want to sing in the Atyeo e.g the H block will have to move as it is now a family stand.

No they don't. They really don't. Existing season ticket holders can stay in the Atyeo. It's only people wanting to transfer due to the lack of space who can't.

No they don't. They really don't. Existing season ticket holders can stay in the Atyeo. It's only people wanting to transfer due to the lack of space who can't.

But if they say the p's and q's that they would normally say surely that would be frowned upon

It'll be best for both parties to move away

But if they say the p's and q's that they would normally say surely that would be frowned upon

It'll be best for both parties to move away

Exactly my point. If I'm wrong please correct me, but surely singing, and possibly bad language would not go down well in an area designated purely for families?

However I do realise that this was always going to cause problems however and we/I are/am just going to have to put up with this sort of thing for a couple of seasons.

Am I correct in saying those in Block D of the Atyeo have to leave the stand next season, unless they buy a ticket with an under 19? That's what the official site story implies to me anyway!

Nope - they can relocate to another part of the stand, just not the H-Block, unless they're buying a family ticket. 

This applies to all existing Atyeo STH's.  The family stand bit only refers to those who want to move into the Atyeo from another stand.

Archived