IGNORED

Rovers, Pull Yer Fingers Out

The Blue Two ****** it up again...........shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. They spent enough time crowing at our lousy form. Well karma mother******s karma....

Made me chuckle just now listening to radio bristol commentator stating that fans feel for the gas in their predicament as we have all been there.

Do we ****, do radio bristol forget the gloating over our relegation and problems regards AV from gasheads!

Sadly we all know they won't quite sink. Northampton and Torquay just not picking up enough points.

They won't go down but it's nice to watch them sh1tt1ng themselves in the mean time. I have been assured on several occasions by Gasheads this season that we will DEFINITELY swap divisions with them in May so they need to sort it out pretty quickly.

Didn't someone on here say recently they wouldn't have minded seeing Ward come back to us?

The ex Carlisle, Colchester and Cheltenham manager who is taking the blue few towards the Conference?

**** off.

Poor away form, Wycombe and Pompey away could be very very tasty

plus Northampton on a run of form

I fear you may be deluded, YDTD. All this talk of relegation! Wonder if Wardie will give an interview and permit the blue few gas army to talk about relegation? Hope not, it'll be the kiss of death to their relegation dreams

Archived