Morecambe h

Bury a

Wimbledon a

Torquay h

Portsmouth a

Rochdale h

Wycombe a

Mansfield h

Not the toughest of run ins unfortunately. I think talk of their drop into non league football is wishful thinking.

Thing is though, once they realise the play offs are out of reach their focus might waver as they start thinking of their beach holidays in a few weeks and an eight match losing streak at this stage could have dire consequences!!

I like to revel in Rovers' demise as much as anyone but we aren't exactly Liverpool at the moment are we? Not so long ago we were bottom of the league and in real trouble and there was no Rovers banter to be seen. A couple of wins and we start giving them sh!t again. Only sing when we're winning????

Exactly the same as them.

I like to revel in Rovers' demise as much as anyone but we aren't exactly Liverpool at the moment are we? Not so long ago we were bottom of the league and in real trouble and there was no Rovers banter to be seen. A couple of wins and we start giving them sh!t again. Only sing when we're winning????

Don't be a party pooper!!

It's the fact that they never learn out there that makes people laugh. A month ago Ward was God and leading them to play off glory on the basis they didn't lose for about four games. Even Ward himself got carried away and started banging on about how his young guns were getting there. Now look at the state they are in. With all the doom and gloom on here a lot of the time perhaps it is time to let people have their bit of fun, however temporary?

All of us know that in the end they will somehow scab out of the situation they are in but if you've got any Gas mates then you have to climb into them - make them worry!!

How true, and what a honest post , a bit of a rarity on here, don't get me wrong I have never supported the Gas, being born it St Anne's kinda ruled that out and my Dad and his Dad were all City just in case you want to slag me off.....BUT it certainly does not feel me with joy in the thought they could actually get relegated, that would be embarrassing to Bristol, and you know some might think that we are all of the same ilk.

it would be great to have them filling the new and improve AG and reminding them occasionally that we are the biggest club in Bristol.before sending them packing back to their soulless concrete bowl. :yes:  

How true, and what a honest post , a bit of a rarity on here, don't get me wrong I have never supported the Gas, being born it St Anne's kinda ruled that out and my Dad and his Dad were all City just in case you want to slag me off.....BUT it certainly does not feel me with joy in the thought they could actually get relegated, that would be embarrassing to Bristol, and you know some might think that we are all of the same ilk.

it would be great to have them filling the new and improve AG and reminding them occasionally that we are the biggest club in Bristol.before sending them packing back to their soulless concrete bowl. :yes:  

Some good points. But think of the fun you can have whilst they are soiling their pants AT THE POSSIBILITY of going down!! Then, when some triple deflected pea roller after an assualt on the oppo keeper gets missed by the Ref goes in near the end of the season and they stay up, have another laugh when you hear all the Gas on Radio Bristol saying "that's the turning point Geoff, we're on our way now"!!

Umm...that's what all football fans do isn't it?

Like I said earlier, there's no chance of them going down but we all know Gasheads who were banging on 2 weeks ago that they were going to be 2 points off the Play Offs when they beat Southend at home....which of course, they didn't.

As long as we stay up I don't care if they do as well.

Umm...that's what all football fans do isn't it?

Like I said earlier, there's no chance of them going down but we all know Gasheads who were banging on 2 weeks ago that they were going to be 2 points off the Play Offs when they beat Southend at home....which of course, they didn't.

As long as we stay up I don't care if they do as well.

Not all of them. Not saying we are the only ones but BC fans are very very fickle...

Don't be a party pooper!!

It's the fact that they never learn out there that makes people laugh. A month ago Ward was God and leading them to play off glory on the basis they didn't lose for about four games. Even Ward himself got carried away and started banging on about how his young guns were getting there. Now look at the state they are in. With all the doom and gloom on here a lot of the time perhaps it is time to let people have their bit of fun, however temporary?

All of us know that in the end they will somehow scab out of the situation they are in but if you've got any Gas mates then you have to climb into them - make them worry!!

I prefer to treat them as if they don't exist. I don't know any of their players except that one who looks like a gyppo and I never know how they get on at the weekend unless I see it on here. That annoys the hell out of my gas mates because they like the attention if you give them abuse for losing etc. Treat them as if they are a pub team - they hate it!

Not all of them. Not saying we are the only ones but BC fans are very very fickle...

I assume you spend most of your time watching football amongst Bristol City fans. We are fickle, football fans are fickle, that's their nature.

We arent any worse than the vast majority, in fact, 8500 Season Tickets sold after one of the crappest seasons I've known in 30 years watching City suggests we are at least loyal.

I assume you spend most of your time watching football amongst Bristol City fans. We are fickle, football fans are fickle, that's their nature.

We arent any worse than the vast majority, in fact, 8500 Season Tickets sold after one of the crappest seasons I've known in 30 years watching City suggests we are at least loyal.

I agree with this and we do have a core that are loyal. I do think a lot of that loyal core only turn up to moan at the team though! Like complaining about the missus down the pub or something. The trouble is moaning and booing affects the team much more than people think. Just my opinion anyway...

I do think a lot of that loyal core only turn up to moan at the team though! Like complaining about the missus down the pub or something.

I would never do that....my misses doesn't let me go down the pub.

Only a couple of weeks ago after Sheff Utd I wrote on here that all our players can **** off at the end of the season, now I'm desperate for them all to stay. I suppose that is quite fickle tbf.

Rovers have to play:

Morecambe h

Bury a

Wimbledon a

Torquay h

Portsmouth a

Rochdale h

Wycombe a

Mansfield h

Not the toughest of run ins unfortunately. I think talk of their drop into non league football is wishful thinking.

Bury away, Wycombe away and Pompey away are all teams like Rovers who are just above the relegation spaces and so fighting for their lives. Torquay are obviously currently adrift at the bottom however they are only 7 points behind rovers with many more points than that up for grabs so that could also be a key gane. Rochdale are currently nine points clear of 4th place so their game at the Memorial could be the match for them to seal promotion. They are also likely to be fighting to see whether they can be Champions so that will be tough. The remaining 3 games are against mid table sides; so they could go either way.

Its also interesting to see that Rovers are pretty much at the bottom of the form table and if anything getting worse!

Archived