IGNORED

Rovers, Pull Yer Fingers Out

I prefer to treat them as if they don't exist. I don't know any of their players except that one who looks like a gyppo and I never know how they get on at the weekend unless I see it on here. That annoys the hell out of my gas mates because they like the attention if you give them abuse for losing etc. Treat them as if they are a pub team - they hate it!

They have two Peters I think O'Toole and Beardsley , not sure but I know they have a good bloke at the helm who was liked err loved by some down here, he for one doesn't deserve this, but didn't have the fight to keep us up, from what I had to listen to last evening on RB for the last 10 minutes the team have no fight either. They pulled a goal back but that was it...no effort.

post-10406-0-27087900-1395827186.jpg

Why would you want them relegated?? In the conference they might win a few games and become a midtable team

But in League 2 where they are clearly out of their depth they can keep having season of season of failure (with a new 22,000 stadium)

Sorry, but I would love it were they to be relegated out of the league.

I've not paid much attention to them this season, but have just looked at the League 2 table.

Pathetic.  WTF is going on?

Great result for the lads tonight, plus my other team Bayern Munich clinched the Bundesliga with 7 games to go!!!! :D

I've not paid much attention to them this season, but have just looked at the League 2 table.

Pathetic.  WTF is going on?

Great result for the lads tonight, plus my other team Bayern Munich clinched the Bundesliga with 7 games to go!!!! :D

Stroke of luck there..............picking a team that always wins as your 'other team'.

• Admin

plus my other team Bayern Munich clinched the Bundesliga with 7 games to go!!!! :D

Stroke of luck there..............picking a team that always wins as your 'other team'.

LOL - please tell me you lived in Munich, otherwise how can they be youe 'other team'?

Didn't someone on here say recently they wouldn't have minded seeing Ward come back to us?

The ex Carlisle, Colchester and Cheltenham manager who is taking the blue few towards the Conference?

**** off.

I hope not, the guy is a cock. Smarmy guy when the fans are around, complete tool when he doesn't hthnk they are around, two faced nasty piece of work.  Never understood why Latham liked him so much.

Good promotion with us,but can't say I would ever want him near our club again.

...and for dumb asses like me, what does this mean?

That there ground isn't cut and dry yet Trash are seeking permission to appeal the JR ruleing which if given could lead to anoth 6 month delay for them costing them another million quid,

Depends on what the judge says and if there are grounds for appeal (which I personally don't think there is)

That there ground isn't cut and dry yet Trash are seeking permission to appeal the JR ruleing which if given could lead to anoth 6 month delay for them costing them another million quid,

Depends on what the judge says and if there are grounds for appeal (which I personally don't think there is)

Cheers

:laugh: - please tell me you lived in Munich, otherwise how can they be youe 'other team'?

Nope, nothing of the sort.  Everyone's allowed an 'other team', my mate's a Gooner and his other team is S***thorpe.  He's never been there.

I chose them due to the daylight robbery in the CL final in '99.  I was cheering for them then, and I have done ever since.

Plenty of City fans have other teams, look at the love-in that went on when Rangers came to town.  So: mine are FC Bayern.

Nope, nothing of the sort.  Everyone's allowed an 'other team', my mate's a Gooner and his other team is S***thorpe.  He's never been there.

I chose them due to the daylight robbery in the CL final in '99.  I was cheering for them then, and I have done ever since.

Plenty of City fans have other teams, look at the love-in that went on when Rangers came to town.  So: mine are FC Bayern.

My other team is Tunley Athletic. Class.

Archived