IGNORED

City Top The Fair Play League Last Season

TNBT

Obviously not I bow down to your superior knowledge on the abilities of modern day footballers. I'm surprised you don't work for city's academy you'd be brilliant.

Every manager he's played under has had Cole Skuse down as a starter, week in week out. There's a clue...

Ipswich fans love his energy, passing, tackling and commitment and he's in the running for player of the season. There's another clue.....

And you wonder why I question your ability to see a good player when you see one.

Every manager he's played under has had Cole Skuse down as a starter, week in week out. There's a clue...

Ipswich fans love his energy, passing, tackling and commitment and he's in the running for player of the season. There's another clue.....

And you wonder why I question your ability to see a good player when you see one.

Whilst I agree with your assessment of Cole's abilities, his performances in a City shirt last season were abject.

Therefore I think we can forgive people for not continuing to blow smoke up Cole's arse, as you seem so willing to do in spite of the evidence of last season.

We're talking about the 2012/13 season. Skuse displayed none of the characteristics you describe Ipswich fans being impressed with so forgive me if I'll reserve my right to be less than convinced of his superstar status.

Archived