IGNORED

Notts County Matchday Fred

Major Isewater

Answer me this guys,why is when you Nottingham forest it sounds right but if you say Nottingham county it sounds wrong.

Because it is wrong. It's Nottingham Forest and Notts County.

Notts Forest and Nottingham County are both wrong. Notts is short for Nottinghamshire.

looking forward to the game today and is very sad as will be the last time I gaze on the EE where I stood as a lad cheering on Mike Gibson( 1..2..3..up) Chris Crowe, John Galley ( we'll walk a million miles for one of your goals) BIG John Atyeo, and the rest. Emotional as for us old ones, everywhere we supported City from, incl the Old Stand (Cowshed), Crackers Corner in the open end, the enclosure (standing) have changed and soon my seat in the Williams will be gone as well.So to us old un's IT IS a new stadium !!!!! Anyway on a brighter note, off to the USA on Monday to see my latest grandchild and will be in the City shop before kick off to buy the BCFC sleepsuit for the lad ( as have done for the 3 grandkids before him ) Hope all OTIB enjoy rest of season and look forward to next where I hope we will be top 12 and hopefully top 2 and also keeping an eye on Skrill Premier !!!!!!!!!! :gasmask: :gasmask:

"You are my City - my only City

You make me happy, when skies are grey AND RED AND WHITE

I love you almost as much as Dollymarie

Don't ever take my City away .............

Ah-lal-la-laaa-la  Ooo!

Ah-la-la-laaa-la  Ooo!

Al-la-la-la-laaa Oo!

La-la-la-la-la Oo, oo, oo, oo!"

:yes:

TFR

Answer me this guys,why is when you Nottingham forest it sounds right but if you say Nottingham county it sounds wrong.

Notts is not an abbreviation, it's "county's" full name.

So if you call them something different, it's not going to sound right!

Aizoon!

It's not Forest / County / Notts .......... whatever.

These people are "SHEEP SHAGGERS".

How many times have I got to tell you, FFS.

:grr:

TFR

No need for sheep in Nottingham - there's four free women to every man. Or something like that...

Archived