IGNORED

Notts County Matchday Fred

Major Isewater

Sammy for golden boot & our player of the year me thinks, always questioned him being captain but has always worked his arse off for the team even if he's missed some 1 on 1's that could won us games he's still put in a load that won us matches. COYR.

cARLISE HAVE A GAME IN END 

true but they have to beat Peterbro away next and win all there other games, we have to lose all our remaining games; aint gonna happen

Sammy for golden boot & our player of the year me thinks, always questioned him being captain but has always worked his arse off for the team even if he's missed some 1 on 1's that could won us games he's still put in a load that won us matches. COYR.

I agree, I hope that we find a way to keep hold of him and have him Captain us to the right end of the table next season. COYR

Thats us all but safe now, thank ****.

Now lets rebuild and aim for a promotion season next season. Four relegation fighting seasons is more than enough. Hopefully we'll then be 3 divisions above the West Country Barca's hey....

Gotta hang on to Baldock though. JET not fussed, Baldock. Break the piggy bank n keep him here

Just shows stay tight at the back even when we are not playing well, anything can happen.

5-4 WOLVES

4-2 with ten minutes to go. I remember a game like that...

If I were a County fan I'd probably top myself after that baldock goal. I honestly don't know how we're winning this. That's the beauty of football though!

The difference is in the quality of strikers ,the chances need to be put away ,ask Walsall last Saturday it's nearly a carbon copy of that match.

Thank heavens for Baldock  :innocent06:

my birthday present ! the win, not Baldock ,easy lads.

Archived