IGNORED

Notts County Matchday Fred

Major Isewater

Thats us all but safe now, thank ****.

Now lets rebuild and aim for a promotion season next season. Four relegation fighting seasons is more than enough. Hopefully we'll then be 3 divisions above the West Country Barca's hey....

Gotta hang on to Baldock though. JET not fussed, Baldock. Break the piggy bank n keep him here

If it matters, we are mathmatically safe. As Crewe have to play Colchester, it is impossible to go down, other than by Gd.

At last we are safe well not 100% I guess but I think we can all breath a huge sigh of relief, certainly I can, it's always traumatic supporting the City, and this season has to be up there for tension, but a brilliant turnround considering we were a gonner at Christmas and at Easter we are safe, well done the lad's well done Steve and well done all you long suffering AG regulars you deserve it.

Delighted we won the match. Thought i would just chip in after being off grid for Easter in some remote island with barely a telephone let alone Intersmet.

Positive goal difference indeed Aiz.. very satisfying.

p.s. delighted to see Norwich lost again.. my prediction, as i am sure considered by millions, looming large for the delia cake scoffers.

Archived