IGNORED

David Moyes - Sacked

RedM

Thing is Simione has only really had 1 successful season at Athletico, hardly established as a big time manager, however I could believe Blanc if Klopp doesn't get it being former Utd.

1 successful season?? How do you work that out, they beat Chelsea this season in the super cup, they didn't get drawn out of a hat to play them...

He was handed a poisoned chalice by old red nose. An aging squad with little in the way of quality.

Yes true, but he made some awful signings, tried to get players cheap, and became as wingie as Fergie used to be.

Moyes unfortunately has done nothing well at Man Utd.

I'm close with someone who has worked with/alongside regularly with Moyes and is heavily linked to a handful of Man U and Premier/Scottish league players.

He says (and he is definTely in a position to) that Moyes is, by all accounts, a shit. He dislikes him intensely and says Moyes is generally an unpleasant bloke.

I'm close with someone who has worked with/alongside regularly with Moyes and is heavily linked to a handful of Man U and Premier/Scottish league players.

He says (and he is definTely in a position to) that Moyes is, by all accounts, a shit. He dislikes him intensely and says Moyes is generally an unpleasant bloke.

That's good enough for me ,Moyes out !

Thing is Simione has only really had 1 successful season at Athletico, hardly established as a big time manager, however I could believe Blanc if Klopp doesn't get it being former Utd.

Simione has been building a quality side for 2-3 years,they qualified for the Champions

league after having a good season last year.

Now they are on the verge of the Final, not sure if Man U would fit him though as he's a bit more defensive minded than what they seem to want.In fact,similar to Moyes.

Having an affair with your brothers wife is pretty scummy in my eyes. Each to their own. Clearly you condone that sort of behaviour, must be your upbringing.

Pretty sure you've been on this forum for years and yet you cannot read. I haven't said I condone it. I just try not to judge others. Hate and vile and very strong words and completely over the top.

There are many worse people out there than someone who cheats, even if it is with his brothers wife.

But he/they wouldn't care what he was like if Moyes was winning every week ;)

Not that I want to steer this thread back on topic rather than a morality debate, I'm seriously surprised by this - yes, the finger of blame can only be pointed at Moyes for two poor showings in the transfer market and yes, when drawing comparisons with Brendan Rodgers at Liverpool, it isn't clear to see what 'brand' of football Moyes is trying to install at United.

However, I thought Moyes would at least get three out of his six years, regardless of league performance so that the United board could have a go at tempting Pep Guardiola over. If Moyes had have performed reasonably well, then maybe he would've been given more time but the only person I could've seen doing an acceptable job at United, other than Mourinho, is Guardiola and he won't be going anywhere for a few years yet.

In my personal view, Moyes was never the right choice as his footballing methods at Everton did not tie in with the Manchester United mentality that has been 20 odd years established. He lacks the tactical house to turn a game on its head as only the likes of Ferguson and Mourinho can and In addition to that I question whether he can impose himself as a leader upon players who are earning probably double those he formerly managed at Everton FC.

Archived