IGNORED

David Moyes - Sacked

RedM

Pretty sure you've been on this forum for years and yet you cannot read. I haven't said I condone it. I just try not to judge others. Hate and vile and very strong words and completely over the top.

There are many worse people out there than someone who cheats, even if it is with his brothers wife.

Of course there are worse people out there, doesn't excuse anything.

Just because people rob banks and steal millions doesn't mean I wouldn't be a**** for pinching a tenna out an old woman's purse.

Pretty sure you've been on this forum for years and yet you cannot read. I haven't said I condone it. I just try not to judge others. Hate and vile and very strong words and completely over the top.

There are many worse people out there than someone who cheats, even if it is with his brothers wife.

Then of course he took out a super injunction to prevent the press from being able to say so.

Really class bloke, shags his sister in law for 8 years and tries to keep it quiet by his wealth when discovered.

No way on earth would he have won SPOTY if the public had known.

Having an affair with your brothers wife is pretty scummy in my eyes. Each to their own. Clearly you condone that sort of behaviour, must be your upbringing.

As we don't know the circumstances of his brother's marriage or his marriage, I wouldn't want to comment.

Ive met Moyes a few times and can say that the above is BS. Regular ish in one of my locals and he and his family are nothing but open and honest. He will talk like there is no tomoz, even if he doesnt have to. so, no Not having any of that

Source: plenty of conversations with him in person.

My contact is talking from very much a business point or view, not personal.

I'm sure he explained to you why the Herrera (sp?) deal fell through then. My mate works in the business, and knows a range of people within the industry, some he has good things to say and others negative. But he is very clear with his dealings with Moyes that he is a shit.

His brother was distraught and the wife said oh well. Pair of em deserve each other.

I'm sure he was, but unless You were bugging the house I'm not sure we necessarily should rush to judgement. Many a secret behind closed doors, is my position on such matters usually.

My contact is talking from very much a business point or view, not personal.I'm sure he explained to you why the Herrera (sp?) deal fell through then. My mate works in the business, and knows a range of people within the industry, some he has good things to say and others negative. But he is very clear with his dealings with Moyes that he is a shit.

How can disliking somebody intensly and viewing them as a 'generally unpleasent bloke' not be personal?

If he doesn't like his business ethics, tough shit. Business is of a 'dog eat dog' nature, there is no need to be bitchy an insulting.

This time last year Liverpool supporters were saying exactly the same things about Rodgers.

Never understood that. You could at least see what Rodgers was attempting to do at Liverpool. Moyes has been too defensive, lacking in ambition, and generally too conservative to be a success at United.

David Moyes has done a fantastic job!

But seriously I do feel the players at Man United need to shoulder a lot of the blame, Ferdinand, Evra, Vidic, Van Persie especially believe they are as big as the Club and have been average at best and Ferguson got the absolute best out of them, they have aged badly and it has gone stale.

Have to say Cleverley, Smalling, Jones, Evans and Rafael are just not Man United quality and never will be, again only Ferguson could get the best out of them.

Fellaini was a shocking signing. De Gea, Rooney and Mata are the only current players that are world class!

Whoever was going to be in charge had it tough because they are not Sir Alex, however I doubt Mourinho would have had them finishing where they are. Moyes is more suited at smaller clubs on a simple budget without expectation, like Hodgson when he was at Liverpool.

Though I cant say I am not enjoying their downfall.

There is practically a party in the office right now (Apart from the blue few) after the news broke.

I'm just having fun throwing their own early season quotes at them...

"we are not a sacking club"- A myth...You were until you struck gold with SAF and you nearly sacked him.

"we give managers time" - you gave this one 2 months before most of you turned on him.

"SAF chose him, he is the chosen one!"- hahahahahaha

I imagine that they have someone lined up but I would find it hysterical if they couldn't replace him with the big name they crave. 

To be fair Moyes seems a decent bloke.His sacking is bad enough for him but seeing where Everton are under Martinez must really be adding to his pain.

Know a guy who is a season ticket holder at Goodison. Says all Moyes ever did after stabilising the club was successfully convince everybody that Everton were over achieving every season. Obviously that's not something that he was going to be able to do at Man U (although his attempts have been hilarious). 

I wonder where Man Utd would be in the table if Saint Alex were still there.I still think they were on a downhill slide anyway.Still we can always look back on the Great Ones achievements.My personal favourite is how he turned his team from maybe the countrys(worlds?) most respected into possibly the most hated.

Archived