IGNORED

David Moyes - Sacked

RedM

I think if we, as outsiders, are trying to identify problematic players that have contributed to Moyes sacking, we have to surely include Rooney? He played his cards well and manoeuvred himself into a position where his financial gain and longevity of contract would make him an equally as powerful figure at the club as Moyes - I Always felt that the effort Moyes out into keeping Rooney should've been put into rebuilding the team with fresh new players who weren't loyal to the old regime. After all, if you're going to change the backroom staff, eventually the on field staff will have to follow suit.

Whatever you think of Rooney he always puts in a shift. Not even up for debate in my view.

Moyes biggest problem was that he wasn't S'Ralex.

The next manager's biggest advantage will be that he isn't David Moyes.

Moyes has made the next man's job a whole lot easier.

David Moyes & Man Utd. deserve one another. And the Glaziers deserve both. What goes on in that place has nothing to do with football or any other kind of sport. It's all about "branding" apparently. Good riddance to both Moyes and that pretend football club. When your time is over, you're finished. That's show business.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27123088

So he's going to have another go at finding a replacement! 

I have to smile .

In the last few years there has been tons of criticism levelled at SL on here for the managerial appointments he's made and the suggestion has been that this is where a proper football man is needed.

You could not get more of a football man that S'Ralex and yet his chosen one turned league champions into also rans within the space of a few months.

Archived