IGNORED

Eastend Relocation Williams E F

WTMS

To me it sounds completely unmanageable if you already have a ticket for block E whether its seated or unreserved, but good luck with it.

Dave L, on 06 May 2014 - 5:08 PM, said:snapback.png

Everyone will have been told at the point of sale whether you are in a strictly seated area, or the 'singing' section, and whether or not yours is a seat which is likely to be affected by the TV cameras. If you are still confused, let me know your row and seat number and I will be able to clarify exactly what the conditions are.

That is certainly not my experience when phoning today and was led to believe the whole of E block was unreserved. No mention of strictly seated areas, or the 'singing' section. I simply asked to be in section E and payment was processed.

So basically the information provided isn't quite correct e.g. E block is not completely unreserved and what I was told on the phone was also false information, plus I should have been informed that there are separate sections in the block.  Not very clear at all.

Anyway thanks for clearing up the confusion.

When I rang this morning I was defiantly told that my ticket was in a area where standing was permuted and it was in effect unreserved seating ,( I deliberately asked these questions ) now D l seems to be saying totally the opposite to what I was told on the phone, that I am in a area where I must sit in the allocated seat and standing is strictly forbiden, good old City ! oh well could be worse, I doubt if their having these problems at the mem !

When I rang this morning I was defiantly told that my ticket was in a area where standing was permuted and it was in effect unreserved seating ,( I deliberately asked these questions ) now D l seems to be saying totally the opposite to what I was told on the phone, that I am in a area where I must sit in the allocated seat and standing is strictly forbiden, good old City ! oh well could be worse, I doubt if their having these problems at the mem !

Have you had your email confirmation of your booking? If so it will say on there what the arrangement is.

If it says something along the lines of 'Williams E left(or right) Singing' then it's as you first thought.

If it specifically says Williams E left/right seated then id suggest calling the club in the morning to try and resolve it

I've already rang and asked to go on the waiting list for the singing area , but tbh if I have a bit of disruption it'll only be for a season and hopefully be worth it in the long run so I'm not to stressed about this, and no I've not had a email from the club, but I'm buying the ticket on finance so that's probably why.

Question for Dave

I paid cash for three tickets at 9.45 and asked for E block singing section was given a reciept with a reference number and what looks like WILL-E wrote on it. I didn't receive any seat numbers and have no email to confirm this how do i know where we have tickets for?

Question for Dave

I paid cash for three tickets at 9.45 and asked for E block singing section was given a reciept with a reference number and what looks like WILL-E wrote on it. I didn't receive any seat numbers and have no email to confirm this how do i know where we have tickets for?

I also bought tickets on Saturday AM and provided email addresses for me and a mate but we are yet to receive any email confirmation, were we meant to receive something?

I booked a season ticket in E2.

I wasn't given a receipt, nor have I recieved an email. I was just told I'd recieve a season ticket around June. I wasn't told if I had to sit or stand, but believed me, I spent that money buying in a shithole part of the ground so I could stand, if I wanted to sit I would go in the Dolman. I booked in E2 in the knowledge I could sing, stand and not be restricted. If this is not the case, I will be ejected because I will not sit down in an area that I brought in being led to believe I could stand. Pretty straight forward.

I spend more than I can afford on season tickets, I really hope there's been no cock up here. I see others are struggling with this, and Harry has covered some other questions I'd like to ask, so a bit of confirmation would be nice.

Cheers.

Don't see the need to complicate things re sky cameras, if the cameras are in place then the seats are occupied, sit / stand somewhere else that is vacant.....simples.

Don't see the need to complicate things re sky cameras, if the cameras are in place then the seats are occupied, sit / stand somewhere else that is vacant.....simples.

its all reseved seating in the williams so that isn't possible hence the club relocating you, we only have a 15k capacity next season so most stands are going to be pretty full (didn't we avg 13k this season), so its not as easy as standing somwhere else that is vacant

Only at football can you spend several hundred pounds on something and not get a receipt or acknowledgement for what you have bought!!

This does really concern me. Ordered 4 E2 block at 10.15 Sunday on the finance option. Told its fine by staff but received no receipt, no confirmation, no seat number and no reference number. Just there word that its ok. Makes me uneasy already before reading all of this thread about restrictions? How hard is it to send a confirmation email? 

This does really concern me. Ordered 4 E2 block at 10.15 Sunday on the finance option. Told its fine by staff but received no receipt, no confirmation, no seat number and no reference number. Just there word that its ok. Makes me uneasy already before reading all of this thread about restrictions? How hard is it to send a confirmation email?

Exactly the same boat mate. We had someone renew on our behalf so don't have a clue what we actually ended up getting! Hopefully when the finance paperwork comes through there will be some sort of confirmation.

My email says e block lower right singing camera seat. Seems everyones says random stuff

indeed, complete mess, but then it is only for one season so I don't really mind as I got the price I wanted to pay

• Admin

Out of interest, for those that have not received any confirmation email (or even those that did)

If you log into your City ticketing profile is anything showing in there?

I know in the past when I have bought away tickets for others, they show against my profile - also my ST showed up in there last summer

My email says e block lower right singing camera seat. Seems everyones says random stuff

That's what my mates says, you have unreserved standing in block E2 and will be contacted before any televised game to arrange an alternative ticket :)

Out of interest, for those that have not received any confirmation email (or even those that did)

If you log into your City ticketing profile is anything showing in there?

I know in the past when I have bought away tickets for others, they show against my profile - also my ST showed up in there last summer

Tried that. I have a reservation, but no active bookings. Hopefully this just means they haven't updated this online. I'm just going to ring the club and ask save a bit if speculation.

yes thats one good thing.city just love to confuse though.as long as i can have a sing song and stand up im a happy man

I'm not even bothered about sing and standing to be honest, I enjoy both but its not the be all and end all for me otherwise I would og got dolly to renew my ticket,

The club can be forgiven for the confusion on this one tho because of the circumstances,

Also just because you are allocated a non singing part of the EE movers doesn't mean you can't sing :)

I'm not even bothered about sing and standing to be honest, I enjoy both but its not the be all and end all for me otherwise I would og got dolly to renew my ticket,

The club can be forgiven for the confusion on this one tho because of the circumstances,

Also just because you are allocated a non singing part of the EE movers doesn't mean you can't sing :)

Precisely. Thinking about it if I have to sit down shut up and not say a word for a whole season it'll be worth it for first dibs on a rail seat in the new east end !!

Precisely. Thinking about it if I have to sit down shut up and not say a word for a whole season it'll be worth it for first dibs on a rail seat in the new east end !!

But don't forget, if you are in the front two rows of rails in the new EE, you have to hang upside down on them like a sloth. But only against every team South of Birmingham on a UK map...

You can do what you want the rest of the time though! ;)

If you are registered for on-line ticketing you will see your season ticket reservation there, and will also have had email confirmation. If you haven't registered then did you ask for a receipt? It's just something I make sure of doing before parting with cash. But then again, as you have taken the finance option (as I have) then you would not have parted with any cash yet. I have confirmation both on-line and by email, not sure why you haven't? No money has been committed yet because it won't be until I send the signed forms back. I think the process is very straight forward and the staff very helpful. Am I alone in this?

Archived