IGNORED

Eastend Relocation Williams E F

WTMS

If you are registered for on-line ticketing you will see your season ticket reservation there, and will also have had email confirmation. If you haven't registered then did you ask for a receipt? It's just something I make sure of doing before parting with cash. But then again, as you have taken the finance option (as I have) then you would not have parted with any cash yet. I have confirmation both on-line and by email, not sure why you haven't? No money has been committed yet because it won't be until I send the signed forms back. I think the process is very straight forward and the staff very helpful. Am I alone in this?

Nope no email. I'm unsure about my online ticket thing, haven't been on it in ages. Will look tommoro. I did ask for a receipt but was not given one. I think the process is/was fine up until hearing all these stories about different seat areas in the different blocks. Now slightly concerned. I'm sure everything will be fine though. Just think everything would be hunky dorey if was just given a confirmation.

• Admin

I think they've got a load of dopey gasheads sorting out the ticket renewels down there and we think we're a big club.

Have to disagree with you, the actual staff have always been very helpful and professional in what they do.

These current renewals are not a simple process and hard for all involved.

My experience of Kay and Nick has always been first class.

• Admin

I can't even work out how to find the online ticketing log in thing :)

I have noticed at work, if I use IE8 I can't see the tab at the top to login, but if I use Chrome it appears......

(PM me your info if you want me to check)

Have to disagree with you, the actual staff have always been very helpful and professional in what they do.

These current renewals are not a simple process and hard for all involved.

My experience of Kay and Nick has always been first class.

Completely agree with this, never had anything but top service from them

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140508-flexcellence-1541667.aspx

Our ticketing staff, matchday ambassadors and stewards were singled out for praise as being the friendliest and most welcoming in the entire Football League.

must say i agree,the staff are brilliant and go out of their way to help.just the fact there are so many different tickets in e block is confusing.nothing to do with staff

Archived