IGNORED

Wes Burns

TBW

I'm not to bothered yet, its natural for players to wait until the end of the season before deciding on his future,,

It does sound like the offer has been on the table for quite a while and it could be any number of reasons he hasn't signed from not enough money to being tapped up else where,

What I personally don't want is these things being done in public its a distraction the club doesn't need while rebuilding for next season

Could be a fair few reasons for his reticence to sign.

Don't forget; we were still involved in a relegation scrap a short while back, and I would imagine if he's got ambition and drive (which is no bad thing if we want to push on) Burns wouldn't want to go down to League Two.

Would be a great shame if he went, but isn't he on a contract beyond this summer anyway?

I like Wes Burns a lot. Anyone with that sheer pace will always create excitement amongst fans and he has done skills to match that.

I agree with others though, if he doesn't want to be here or thinks he is better than us then get rid and get someone who wants to play for us.

Would be a shame though and hopefully this is just a case of waiting until the season finishes before signing after his hols.

Remember also however he is just pure pace at the moment. Seen plenty of them and they've amounted to...not much...Joe Anyinsah anyone?

He doesn't have much of a shot on him and few assists so far. He shouldn't believe his own hype.

Remember also however he is just pure pace at the moment. Seen plenty of them and they've amounted to...not much...Joe Anyinsah anyone?

He doesn't have much of a shot on him and few assists so far. He shouldn't believe his own hype.

Quite.

And Joe's just got released from Wrexham; sign him up!  (note: please don't)

I like Wes Burns a lot. Anyone with that sheer pace will always create excitement amongst fans and he has done skills to match that.

I agree with others though, if he doesn't want to be here or thinks he is better than us then get rid and get someone who wants to play for us.

Would be a shame though and hopefully this is just a case of waiting until the season finishes before signing after his hols.

Also remember that Burns has been sat on the bench. He's never been a regular starter. Maybe he's wants some assurances that that will change next season.

Like others, I like his pace. He's great to watch but is way of being the next Scott Murray.

If he turns down a new deal then let him find another club. Speed merchants are easy enough to replace.

Perhaps he still sees himself as a Striker?

I know SoD didn't think he was ever going to be good enough in that position.

And SC has also played him more out wide.

He was also played out of his favoured position at FG.

Personally I don't think he'll be going anywhere. Just because he hasn't signed yet doesn't mean nothing.

It maybe personal terms, it maybe playing position, it maybe what SC is asking of him, there are so many things to sort out in a contract at his age, that will set a precedent for future contracts.

Just because he hasn't signed yet, doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here...

Personally I don't think he'll be going anywhere. Just because he hasn't signed yet doesn't mean nothing.

It maybe personal terms, it maybe playing position, it maybe what SC is asking of him, there are so many things to sort out in a contract at his age, that will set a precedent for future contracts.

Yeah, well the same can be said for a lot of players, eg Walcott at Arsenal - wants to be Henry but is in fact a younger Darren Anderton

He certainly impressed me playing there for the Welsh Under-21s earlier this year.

Agreed.

Let's just wait and see what happens before getting too worked up eh?

Sad, but not at all surprising, that some have already turned on him.

Archived