IGNORED

Your Favorite City Goal

Mine obviously Louie Donowa's vs Gas for simple reason my first win against them after countless draws and defeats.

Yours can be for a promotion or just a pure class finish or screamer.

Best goal Ive seen by city player would be David Noble vs Palace.

So best goal you have seen and what goal meant most to you?

Mine to, favourite game as well.

Best Maynard's vs QPR

Joe Jordan at home to Gillingham 1988/89 season.

We had narrowly lost in the League Cup semi-final to Brian Clough's Forest and were playing a meaningless league season out.

My mates and I were in the open end. The score was 0-0 in an incredibly boring match.

Late in the second half our player-manager (who was to bring us promotion the next season) brought himself on.

Soon after, with almost every player on the pitch in our half, a through ball was played and Big Joe was on his own, bearing down on goal.

He took a path wide of centre, and about 35 yards out leathered an absolute screamer into the very top corner.

It came directly towards our group, and if the net hadn't been there it would have taken our heads off.

It was his last season as a player, and when interviewed after the game he said, "I just had to hit it... I couldn't bloody run any further..."

Hardly any of these goals were classics but they meant something to me at the time.

(the memory is not what it was so some details may not be spot on ;) )

Tinnion free kick I think it was against Wrexham, the one where they chipped the ball up for him and he volleyed it over the wall. Awesome

Beadle coming off the bench to score against the Horse Punchers, It was just before Christmas and live on Sky

You have to say Tinnions goal against Liverpool.

A Rob Edwards header against Milwall in 97 that put us top of the table at Christmas having closed a 7 point gap on Watford which most pundits said we would never do.

It's early and these are the ones that spring to mind so far.

I know many fans hate him now but I think he was one of City's most inspirational players when he was here and on form. That goal was just magic.

only time I think we have ever featured on Brazilian national TV.  

Nicky Morgan vs the basement. Chested down and volleyed it in and I had the perfect view of it.

Ago vs the basement

Tony Thorpe header from an Aaron Brown cross vs the basement in dec 2000.

Lee Matthews penalty in the dying minutes on his debut vs Millwall

Christian Roberts vs Hartlepool. Mental noise.

Archived