IGNORED

England World Cup Squad

Super

Fair play to Henderson. Used to be rubbished by everyone, but fully deserves his place.

I'd like to see us play a similar formation to Liverpool. Back 5 picks itself, with Gerard, Henderson, Barkley (for coutinho), Sturridge and sterling with Rooney up top(for Suarez).

Wouldn't have had Milner myself, but the injury to Townsend meant that you'd probably have to take him unfortunately.

Love him or hate him he's just picked up his 2nd winners medal and played 40+ games for man city this year, his achievements deserve so me respect.

I appreciate his work is not flashy and goes unnoticed much like Owen Hargreaves for England. He did score away to Bayern Munich and has big game experience. You need a couple of players like him I reckon.

I agree

I think we'll be out before the final game in the group stages :banana:

That's the beauty of it though. Expectancy is low compared to previous tournaments so that can only be a good thing. The pressure and hype this time around is no where as high as what's it's been like in the past. I am worried about the back line. We used to be pretty strong in that department. Not a great deal of tournament experience is there? Ashley Cole would have offered that.

That's the beauty of it though. Expectancy is low compared to previous tournaments so that can only be a good thing. The pressure and hype this time around is no where as high as what's it's been like in the past. I am worried about the back line. We used to be pretty strong in that department. Not a great deal of tournament experience is there? Ashley Cole would have offered that.

Only one way to gain it though.

Teams don't like drawing us before we are difficult to beat in tournaments. We don't lose many games (except on penalties) so I do think Italy and Uruguay will be thinking it will be tough.

I don't think England will progress but hopefully we will see the yoof given a chance and see some promising stuff for the future.

I think lampard is only there as back up and won't start personally, then if he's on the bench and we need a goal he's a good player to bring on, fantastic at deadball situations,

Pens! It may sound silly but considering that is our normal departure route 5 peno takers is essential. Rooney Gerrard Lampard all do the business regularly and would be confident. Chuck in Baines and lallana and Lbert we have got a corum

Archived