IGNORED

City Miss Out On Yet Another Youth Target, Woe Is Us.

Nogbad the Bad

Just because these players are wanted by Prem clubs doesn't mean they will necessarily become of anything, look at Kevin Krans 18 months ago wanted by Chelsea now released without 1 game for the 1st team.

That say's more about the quality of the development at an Academy and the attitude of the player.

I think ours is definitely going in the right direction now...but in the past it hasn't been great imho.

Some top teams see things in players they know they can develop...others don't see it.

That say's more about the quality of the development at an Academy and the attitude of the player.

I think ours is definitely going in the right direction now...but in the past it hasn't been great imho.

Some top teams see things in players they know they can develop...others don't see it.

I believe that is not true, I believe what you should have said 'think they can develop", just look at chelsea's and manc's academy even after robbing from all other academies neither have produced next to nothing in talent good enough, especially Chelsea John Terry and....................................................over how many years?.

PS:- Now is Chelsea's chance to develop what we couldn't see.

Archived